Drift Lap Achievement...Who's got it and how?

turkish_cobra

I think I must have been one of the first people to unlock this one, only achievement that actually takes any skill rather than just play time to unlock! I have put up my tune file on my storefront if anyone is interested!

Be interested to find out how people are getting along with this one.1

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to play in Fujimi Kaido Full Circuit or Maybe Rally di Postiano.

Important thing - Once you go past a part of the map, you can never come back and drift again there to gain points. So if you make a mistake, you won't get the points.

So far I can only see 5 people in the world having more than 100,000 points on this level.

I can't do very good so far, I can only do about 35,000...

ok i have a tune on my account go have a look see its for a Nissan GTR Skyline buy the tune and get drifting with all assits turned off! i did it with 2 laps pratice then got it on the 3rd :D only just tho got 100,027. REMEMBER YOU CAN REWIND.

sorry for spelling :p

Recommended!

First lap with this and bang easily over 100k. Top man.

ok i have a tune on my account go have a look see its for a Nissan GTR Skyline buy the tune and get drifting with all assits turned off! i did it with 2 laps pratice then got it on the 3rd :D only just tho got 100,027. REMEMBER YOU CAN REWIND.

Ahh dude you are the BEST! That set up is freaking awsommmmme! I hit 114,097 on ma 1st lap!

And as for drifting technique, turn into the corner early and hit handbrake, then once ya sliding round, give ya car some gas (but not to much cuz your'l spin spin out and make a mess of it) while keeping the car steady with the left thumbstick. Also if ya carrying to much speed into the corner yourl just smash into the walls. Its easy enough once ya get the hang of it.

And on the 10 mile Fujimi Kaido track, ya only need to be averaging around 1,000 drift points per corner :).

Hope this helps!

Edited by Honey Child 248

Ahh dude you are the BEST! That set up is freaking awsommmmme! I hit 114,097 on ma 1st lap!

And as for drifting technique, turn into the corner early and hit handbrake, then once ya sliding round, give ya car some gas (but not to much cuz your'l spin spin out and make a mess of it) while keeping the car steady with the left thumbstick. Also if ya carrying to much speed into the corner yourl just smash into the walls. Its easy enough once ya get the hang of it.

And on the 10 mile Fujimi Kaido track, ya only need to be averaging around 1,000 drift points per corner :).

Hope this helps!

See, I couldn't find that track for the LIFE of me. Thanks for the tips guys! I'll download the tuning file today!

Just got this bad boy.

To all, you DO NOT need to buy a tune, simply get into the HKS Time Attack Evo, turn all assists off, and go for it on Kaido REVERSE (there are more downhill corners, which, i feel are easy to drift around).

As has been said before, if you mess up, you can use the rewind thing.

:woop:I want to thank you, dude.:woop:

Improve my sroce from 36000 to 101147 by this tune.

Thank you again!