Did Kane and Lynch deserve those poor reviews?

Did Kane and Lynch deserve those reviews  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Did Kane and Lynch deserve those reviews

• Hell No
    • No
    • 50/50
    • Yes
    • Hell Yes

Hell no because it is a great game. Only bad things are that it is quite glitchy and that anyone who you betray on live gives you a bad review because of it. It's what you are supposed to do you retards. It aint called FRAGILE ALLIANCE for nothing you know. But overall this is a great game. Loved the campaign.

no it is the most underrated game of all time

I wouldn't say that, but it didn't deserve most of the bad reviews, although I would go with Jeff Gerstmann(GameSpot)'s review score of 6.0, the game is good but there is nothing, aside from the multiplayer, to make it notable.

I dont think so, it's not the greatest game ever. The controls (mainly the aiming) flatout suck, and the lack of online coop hurts. But the multiplayer makes up for it, and the campaign (although short) is good. If I was to score it would probably be in the 70-77% range.

Also, the hate directed at K+L come almost entirely from the gamespot controversy.

Yes it is, If you compare this game to other co-op games such as GOW, Army of Two ect, its awful.

Um....GOW is a different stye of game play all together, and Army of Two wasn't out at the time,also, AO2 was designed for TWO PEOPLE on each team online and two people for your team in story.While there is two people in the second level, you can't compare them as almost all of Kane and Lynch has at least one person controlling extra people.Not just your partner in Ao2.

Go try some other comparisons.

Anyways, No.It didn't deserve the rating it got, not in the least.The online, although it lacks a lot of maps, is extremely fun, and except for two, maybe three levels of the campaign, the campaign is awsome as well.

Oh, but here one more Ao2-K&L compairison for ya.....Kane and Lynch is longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say that, but it didn't deserve most of the bad reviews, although I would go with Jeff Gerstmann(GameSpot)'s review score of 6.0, the game is good but there is nothing, aside from the multiplayer, to make it notable.

I agree with this.. I had bad expierence on my first match of online so never went back..way too many bashers i found. I'm definatly not a fanboy of it so i might even say 5/10...it wasnt amazing, unique but got ruined for me.

it is really fun game just shame there no co op online other wise it would be amazing and i would probly have all the achivments instead of my sister chickening out just as you start the bank lvl. :p

Iam also one thoughs people that gives people bad review if they betray me i'm always the host as well so i quiet the game so no one gets there money and i don;t lose my rank :p. Hate people who kill me i want get my rank up so i can see what its like to play as kane or lynch.

P.S The French or Amercians always are the one who betray.