Favourite Battlefield 1943 Moment

Elit3 m0nkey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I did the exact same thing today, I shot a plane once (1 shot) with my rifle and I saw 'Destroyed Vehicle +10' pop up on my screen and I was like wtf, then turned around and watched the plane explode and crash to the ground, one of the time's I wish games like this had a replay feature like Halo 3.

Every game should have that feature.

i like when a match first starts and there is a full boat of soldiers and we are all about to take a flag. just the feeling of teamwork in that moment is great.

I agree with this! Once tho the boat released without me, so i jumped after it when it landed in the water, still made it on :p

i love it when it says "joining game" and instead of getting disconnected, I ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR!!!!

....on a serious note, laying explosives on top of a flag and waiting for the other team to try and capture it, only to blow them into a million pieces = greatness.

Me and my friends were on Iwo-Jima and me and my friend both got into Airplanes, and I started to take off first then he did like 3 seconds later he started to take off, then I start pulling up jump out and parachute onto the deck while my friend flys up into the sky and my Airplane comes crashing down on him and blows him up giving him a suicide omfg lol I laughed my ass off so hard.

Me and two friends decided to go snipe on the back island where the sandcastle is on in Guadal Canal. We we're sniping forever and were getting some kills. The people we were killing figured out where we were and sent an air raid to kill us. It ended up killing us and we soon found out those people had taken our spot and were sniping us from over there. So we spawned at our main base, we were USMC, we swam all the way back around the back island. Me and one of my friends approached them, there were two, and I said "You get the one on the right, I'll take this one.", then we knifed both of them and took our spot back. :woop:

Well, generally ruining others playtime for my own enjoyment. Yes, I'm an ***hole.

My squad of four parachuted onto their aircraft carrier and each sat in a turret on all four boats and spawn killed everyone. Eventually when we were killed we parachuted back onto the aircraft carrier and laid strips of C4 on the runway, where we then hid behind the control tower until we were ready to unleash the fireworks.

Ah, the fun of being an ass...