Health Vial Locations for "Like the Back of My Hand"

Jonesy999

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST GOT IN FROM WORK AND HAVE FINISHED ALL MAPS ON INSTANT ACTION ON DUEL,CTF,VCTF AND WARFARE STILL NO FU**KING ACHIEVEMENT!!!

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS MEANS I HAVE TO JUST FINISH ALL MAPS ON DEATHMATCH AND TEAM DEATHMATCH TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!

ANYWAY I SUPPOSE THE EMAIL DOES SAY EVEN ON THE SAME MAPS AND THE ACHIEVEMENT STATES ALL POWER UPS ON ALL MAPS!

ANYWAY I'M TIRED AND GOTTA GO OUT LATER SO GONNA BED!

I WILL DO THE LAST 32 MAPS LATER AND POST A REPLY!

ALSO ALL THE AMOUNT OF VIALS ON YOUR LIST IS SPOT ON!

BECAUSE ME AND NIGHTSTALKER666 HAVE BEEN THREW THESE MAPS

FOR HOURS AND HOURS ON END NOW TOGETHER!

SO ALL POWER UPS ALL MAPS BUMMER!!!

P.S Jonesy999 SERIOUSLY GET A FU**KING HAIRCUT!!!

lol!

Edited by MERCILESS MACK

lol seriously suck my cock. :woop: thanks.. o this is you after giving me head :eek:

Only cos he was so surprised at how small your dick was (lol, seriously just jokes, couldn't resist). Great work on updating so far, looks really good. Hopefully we'll nail this achievement someday soon.

P.S - Mack does have a point about your hair, never know you might miss something becasue of it, lol.

regent eagle u should fid the hidden invisibility on facing worlds

There isn't one, i've looked everywhere on that map simply out of curiosity. Over the edge on all side, below, all walls of each tower, trust me there's nothing to be found.

Edited by pined5551

shines what makes you even think that there would be one...? and why facing worlds if there was one? was there one on face from the earlier UTs?

People have been led to believe there is a hidden invisibility power up on Facing Worlds due to several sightings of "Shimmering" bots in a few matches. I personally have not seen such a thing yet.

People have been led to believe there is a hidden invisibility power up on Facing Worlds due to several sightings of "Shimmering" bots in a few matches. I personally have not seen such a thing yet.

I think it was me that first reported about the shimmering bots on FW. I have tried and tried to recreate the same thing and have not be able to do so. It must have been a glitch on my part or I was just tired and was not seeing clearly. If anyone else has seen this happen, it would at least confirm that at least there may be a possibility that it is true. But I have not heard of anyone else seeing this. Sorry for the false hope and I am sure that it will be found somewhere and the achievement will finally be gotten by someone.