Can I get the Stopwatch + Ironman achievements on easy?

SoLo

Uhh - yeah, for the most part. I absolutely hate the multi-player, but the single-player is surprisingly solid.
Agreed, I had a much better experience with the single player. The multiplayer just doesn't work the way it is supposed to. Not to mention the amount of lag, even in dedicated servers.

• 3 weeks later...

I am bored to death with both. Isn't awesome that this game almost encourages you to go back and play on an easier level? Not to challenge yourself, but to slog through the campaign without dying. And the MP isn't really living up to the competition at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to disagree and say that i found the MP experience to be quite excellent compared to the SP one.

The choices of vehicles and maps and kits and drones/techs/etc made the experience very fun indeed, wherein i found a lack in the SP, found it

quite tedious at times

But to answer the OP's question, you can do the Ironman and Stopwatch achievements in Casual mode,, that is the manner I did it, played through on normal to get those achievements for doing it on that difficulty, and twice more to get the Stopwatch and Ironman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The major problem with the MP is the amount of lag makes it frustrating at times. And the damn tank controls in this game are absolutely horrendous. No idea why they couldn't make the vehicle controls in general somewhat decent. The SP is pretty solid, but the online takes forever to find a ranked game, sucks you can't start them on your own.:uzi::eek: