Glitched seriously 3.0

bravheart83

Just finished playing against someone who magically got his S3.0 before being a level 15. Hmmm annoys me to know that while I'm grinding through this achievement, their are others who find the need to use a program to get it. Hoping someone would know who to complain to, so his score gets reset. Thanks. <gt removed> oops, my bad, didn't know u couldn't name n shame!

Edited by bravheart83

How do you know for sure he cheated?Its possible he could have been reset after achieveing 3.0.What other info do you have that supports your claim?Something like achievements out of order, multiple perfect games unlocked on the same day, online achievements unlocked offline etc..

Also, dont know if its ok to post random peeps tags in such a manner.Cheating is for loosers though.

How do you know for sure he cheated?Its possible he could have been reset after achieveing 3.0.What other info do you have that supports your claim?Something like achievements out of order, multiple perfect games unlocked on the same day, online achievements unlocked offline etc..

Also, dont know if its ok to post random peeps tags in such a manner.Cheating is for loosers though.

I looked up his gamertag on Xbox.com, and Seriously 3.0 was his first unlocked achievement. It was unlocked offline, as was socialite, which I think you need to play online to achieve but I'm not sure. Like LifeExpectancy said, it doesn't really matter what hackers/cheaters do, all that matters is your own gamertag and stuff.

No one I know has got it legit yet from just online play.

As for glitching it ? You don't need a program at all.

I glitched it last night for my 2nd account its beyond simple.

Just start a qm tdm sign out on the loading screen and log in an account with no player data and bingo everything for your main account over into that one.

People are charging to do it but I have done it for free to those who were reset . Only seems right

No one I know has got it legit yet from just online play.

As for glitching it ? You don't need a program at all.

I glitched it last night for my 2nd account its beyond simple.

Just start a qm tdm sign out on the loading screen and log in an account with no player data and bingo everything for your main account over into that one.

People are charging to do it but I have done it for free to those who were reset . Only seems right

I dunno if it technically violates ToS, but signing out of ur account and into another person's to glitch S3.0 onto their account is cheating, whether they got reset or not.

The reset issue has been known for a long time now. Anyone attempting S3.0 without making backups of their player data is running the risk of a reset, and getting it glitched onto their account IMHO should get their GS reset and their tag removed from any and all stat tracking gaming websites.

Like I said cheating gamerscore is a huge problem on XBL now. Please do us all a favor and don't contribute to it.

Yeah I think its against x360a rules to name and shame. Honestly though I quit looking at and worrying about cheaters' tags long ago. You can only control your own tag and at the end of the day that's all that matters. XBL is rampant with GS cheaters these days and Microsoft doesn't give two shits to police it.

Cheers, I removed the name, I didn't know it was against the rules and yet I'm complaining about someone breaking rules lol. It's just frustrating, especially when the guy is bragging about it and yet he never earned it. Your right though, it's not the end of the world.

My bad I meant before he got the achievement for being level 15.

I looked up his gamertag on Xbox.com, and Seriously 3.0 was his first unlocked achievement. It was unlocked offline, as was socialite, which I think you need to play online to achieve but I'm not sure. Like LifeExpectancy said, it doesn't really matter what hackers/cheaters do, all that matters is your own gamertag and stuff.

Getting Socialite offline shouldn't be possible and getting Seriously 3.0 offline is a bit suspicious. But you should realize something about xbox.com. Offline achievements are always at the bottom of the list, so it's very likely that he didn't get that achievement first. To accurately check in which order he unlocked the achievements you'll need to check out his profile on your xbox.

Ive actually seen quite a few people who have the medal for getting it. But when I compare games they don't have the achievement. So I assume theirs a glitch of some sort to get all of the medals but not the achievement. Also when I compare with them they have other achievements like beating the game and what not.

Ive actually seen quite a few people who have the medal for getting it. But when I compare games they don't have the achievement. So I assume theirs a glitch of some sort to get all of the medals but not the achievement. Also when I compare with them they have other achievements like beating the game and what not.

They most likely used a gamesave that automatically unlocked all the titles for them. I have also seen several people with the 'Extremely Serious' title without even having the achievement as a prerequisite.

Cheers, I removed the name, I didn't know it was against the rules and yet I'm complaining about someone breaking rules lol. It's just frustrating, especially when the guy is bragging about it and yet he never earned it. Your right though, it's not the end of the world.

It's not against the rules but it's usually frowned upon. In this case, however, I think such person deserves it.

No need to insult someone like that.What he was getting at, was people who view the way 3.0 is obtained.There are those who think boosting is the non legit way.To that I say BUULLSHIT! You cant force your way of thinking on others and invalidate theirs.

Playing the game with the tools the DEVELOPERS give you...thats legit.This game, if there was one, was made for boosting.Just think about how long allfathers would take in ranked or quick match.I wont knock the way others want to play but there is no way in hell id do something like that.A mix sure, exclusivly..not a chance.

*Poster deleted his post I was replying to*

Edited by Baki54

seriouesly 3.0 is possible to get offline - the online/offline only relates to whether you were on or off when you get it - seriousely 3.0 requires all the medals, if his last medal was get so many kills with a weapon then its possible to get it offline in a private vs match - and socialite im not so sure on, i know some of it count playing horde etc but i think you have to be online to actually get the ribbon?