Xbox360 Vs Xbox One Versions

Tommycbs

• 2 weeks later...
I think I am probably going to Redbox the 360 version and buy the XBox One version. Think I read or watched somewhere that achievements for the same game between the two systems would be different. But I could be wrong.

You've got it right. The achievements themselves will be the same, but the two versions will act as their own lists. Thus allowing you to get the same achievements twice. I plan on getting this on 360, beating it, then trading it towards the xb1 version for 10 bucks and beating it again. The lego games are my secret shame haha

I understand that there is no online co-op in the 360 version. Is there online co-op in the Xbox One verison?

Only time will tell....

I seriously doubt it. The only Lego game to ship with online co-op was Star Wars: TCS. It was added post-release to Indy 2 and Harry Potter (the second one, I think), plus those were both added about a year after release. None of the other 8 previously released Lego games has had online, and TT Games has stated that online isn't on their mind when creating these games, it's about getting together and playing with friends.

LEGO game having online co-op? Parsons, "No, we focus on offline co-op. The togetherness is what makes those games fun."
Source - http://www.newsarama.com/18434-sdcc-13-marvel-video-games-panel-live.html (about 3/4 of the way down the page)