Is this game actually worth a rent??

asnaz11

I've seen a few Youtube videos of it, and it doesn't look THAT bad. I know that watching a few videos on Youtube does not compare to playing the full game itself, but I'm willing to rent this if it has cool guns at least. The graphics don't look that bad (one of the videos I saw has the sniper rifle with the green scope, which looked pretty nice), and I don't care if the story sucks. I saw the "Your cousin dances naked" achievement, which is quite funny.

All in all, I'm not expecting Call of Duty 4 here, I just want some nice guns, pretty good graphics (they didn't look bad from the videos I saw), and maybe a few achivements. Please give me reasons if you think this game is horrible (I've read a lot of that on this forum).

• 1 month later...

honestly, yes this game is worth a rent. its pretty fun (if you dont go in expecting a call of duty). This missions are fairly diverse and there is plenty of action in them. Also, depending on your difficulty selection, the game will only take 3-6 hours to complete, perfect for renting.

Coop is also fairly good to play with a friend split screen, since there wont be anyone playing this game online.

The multiplayer is atrocious but you can 80% of the online achievements by finding one boosting partner to play with.

• 3 months later...

I enjoyed the game and it was better with a friend online. The only crappy part was having to start over if one of you dies. The entire level has to be restarted.

Still the game is pretty short with only a few missions taking you more than 30 mins and the rest about 20 or less once you've played it once through. ( Based off my extreme runs )

• 4 months later...