Anyone getting this?

I might get it. I've watched some gameplay of it and it looks fun. My concern is personal - I don't know squat about American Football. But this looks simpler then Madden games.

EDIT: Also, I don't think there is any avatar awards. Not that I have seen around the world wide web. But somebody who owns this might be able to clarify hopefully...

Edited by DigitalGear

I got this. I have never had any interest in American Football games but this is crazy fun. Finding Supremacy really tough though. Even in the first "race" the guys just run way ahead of me and I cant catch up. That achievement to get top points in all rounds is going to be the only toughie for me!

How are the achievements in this game?

Really good actually. They're all things that should come naturally. I got most of them within the first hour, only got to complete all challenges in each of the 3 game modes and, like I said, do this supremacy achievement which I'm finding hard but probably isn't for others! Good game and good achievements. Feels like it should be more than 200 gamers score though!

Really good actually. They're all things that should come naturally. I got most of them within the first hour, only got to complete all challenges in each of the 3 game modes and, like I said, do this supremacy achievement which I'm finding hard but probably isn't for others! Good game and good achievements. Feels like it should be more than 200 gamers score though!

Good stuff. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Oh, how many challenges in each mode?

Edited by DigitalGear

I got this. I have never had any interest in American Football games but this is crazy fun. Finding Supremacy really tough though. Even in the first "race" the guys just run way ahead of me and I cant catch up. That achievement to get top points in all rounds is going to be the only toughie for me!

Now that I've got the game (bought it as of today) I know what you mean about this achievement. Lil' stressful.

Now that I've got the game (bought it as of today) I know what you mean about this achievement. Lil' stressful.

Yeah I've avoided that mode completely. been playing the others and feel like Ive gotten really far but am only on like challege 9!

Gonna be a long haul for achievements but its fun/frustrating in equal parts

Gonna be a long haul for achievements but its fun/frustrating in equal parts

Agreed. Tis a tad stressful at times.

EDIT: Just got the come first in all waves for Supremacy achievement. Bloody hell that was harder then I thought.

Edited by DigitalGear