Shortcuts closed

AndyZedd

I love the game and the new content. Just finnished the main story of the expansion and one thing bugs me: Why are the shortcuts you can take from the "port of the isle" closed after freeing the pawn ?

Hate to walk to every location from scratch again.

I know i should have not leaved after the pawnfreeing fight and should have taken a lifestone back. ( oh if i only had known that and oh if i only had not have onle one saveslot )

Sure every path to lock up those shortcuts are differnet enemies to fight but i would have had the oppurtunit to choose my path once completed the main story of the expansion.

Glad to see that new quests have appeared on the "mainland" of the game too and that makes me for the hundred time revisit some of the familiar places.

Are you saying that once the bitterblack Isle DLC quest is completed it's reset and you can start it again right from the start?

Are the broken Rift Stone's also reset? Don't want to waste my RC if that's the case...

No the riftstones are okej once you "build" them. Only the shortcuts are reset and you have to open them again.

The lower you get on second way down the enemies will be harder and new qests will be available.

So you do want to go through the Isle again ( but the mainstory is complete on the first walkthrough )

Edited by AndyZedd