PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Kai Freefall

Kai Freefall's Gamercard
Bladewolf and Jetstrwam are now free????

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Pr...don&noSplash=1

Not sure when this happened, but, they are currently free.

If you send me a FR, please say where you got my tag and what games you want to boost, I don't add people randomly
Kai Freefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Huh, I can confirm this works on the US marketplace. Now if they'd just properly bring the VR-missions DLC over to the US...I mean I already bought the VR missions, ported an account over to the UK and bought that DLC but still for any US gamers...not fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:41 PM   #3
Dobermann X

Dobermann X's Gamercard
If only i had never seen this... I downloaded those two free DLC and i'm ABSOLUTLY not enjoying them. Worse! I now HATE this game!

Beating the game with the 1000G was really hard, but playing with Raiden (with the NINJA skin of course!) was a bit less boring than playing with this stupidly weak Jetstream!

In reveangeance he does no damage at all, counter attack works when it wants and this horrible camera is killing me so often! Everytime you fight in a small area the camera is fucking up and make the fight harder that it really is. "Yes, camera, show me the wall instead of the boss, that way i'm sure to see him coming.."

Thoses free DLC are poisonned gift.

Last edited by Dobermann X; 04-23-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Dobermann X is offline   Reply With Quote