Will the achievements be obtainable in private matches????

lordvader727

I was just thinking since Titanfall is being made by the same guys that were involved in making Call of Duty if any of you remember you could not get any achievements on anything private in Call of duty. So I think it begs the question: Will we be able to get any achievements in private matches for Titanfall? Just asking....what do you guys think???

I hope not, there is no fun sitting in a lobby for hours on end boosting on a pure multiplayer game :D

Yeah no shit! I'm definitely going to just play for fun and when the achievements unlock , thats all there will be to it.

Private matches won't be available at launch.

So obviously they will not initially ;)

I hope not, there is no fun sitting in a lobby for hours on end boosting on a pure multiplayer game :D

then, don't?

I wouldn't mind being able to boost in private. Generation 10 might take a long time.

Since you'd get unlocks with rank, i'd be willing to bet you wont be able to rank up in private. As for the other "objective based" achievements, its hard to tell. But, I'd, again, bet... No.

I'd imagine the boys at Respawn would like to see us playing online. Not in private match grinding out the achievements, then selling/trading in their game.

Generation 10 is going to suck, though. By time I manage to get there, everyone will be all-stars and kicking my ass. I managed a 3.0 k/d (against pilots about a 10 k/d overall) by the end of the beta. It went down like a whole 2.0 because people were getting much better by time the beta was near end.

Edited by i fist brown i

then, don't?

I wouldn't mind being able to boost in private. Generation 10 might take a long time.

Since you'd get unlocks with rank, i'd be willing to be you wont be able to rank up in private. As for the other "objective based" achievements, its hard to tell. But, I'd, again, bet... No.

I'd imagine the boys at Respawn would like to see us playing online. Not in private match grinding out the achievements, then selling/trading in their game.

Generation 10 is going to suck, though. By time I manage to get there, everyone will be all-stars and kicking my ass. I managed a 3.0 k/d (against pilots about a 10 k/d overall) by the end of the beta. It went down like a whole 2.0 because people were getting much better by time the beta was near end.

Well I guess you shouldn't buy the game if one achievement is going to be too tough because others are getting good lol. :ass

then, don't?

Since you'd get unlocks with rank, i'd be willing to be you wont be able to rank up in private. As for the other "objective based" achievements, its hard to tell. But, I'd, again, bet... No.

If you put 4-5 hours of gameplay a day into this. You would have 10 gen in 2-3 weeks tops. Why boost when there's nothing else to play for the time being

Well I guess you shouldn't buy the game if one achievement is going to be too tough because others are getting good lol. :ass

I guess you're drooling on your keyboard and mis-typed. Or, maybe you're just cross-eyed....

No where in my post did i say that the game was going to be too hard. I said by time i get around to being 10th generation (probably 1-2 years from now) everyone will be veterans and kick my ass.

A 3.0 k/d is pretty sweet (against pilots). But, I dont have time to play a game 8 days (i'm guessing about 15 hours per generation). I will get the 100%, but i dont care when. I just know its going to suck to come back to the game a year from now and get raped by the veterans.

Now, go crawl back into your cave.

EDIT: 4-5 hours a DAY!!??!?! Yeah, right. I'm lucky to manage that in a week. I'll get the 100%, it'll just take me a little longer. Not because i "suck" but because i have less free time.

But, just because i dont have the time doesn't mean im deterred. TitanFall is a great game and theres no way im "skipping" it. I could care less if i ever get the 100% (though, i know i will, because the list looks easy). I rarely skip a game because of the achievements (only game i recall is Madden 13, it required a kinect, so i skipped it based off principle).

TitanFall is only going to be my temporary time-killer. Once the 21st comes, i'll be spending my time playing Infamous SS. By time i finish that i'll jump back on TitanFall. But, once another game comes out, i'll probably play that.

Edited by i fist brown i