gift "from ashes" dlc for my friend in UK

mysaturdayself

Hi,I got a feel this website has lots of users in UK so i hope someone can help me out.

I promised my friend to buy him a code for the dlc. He is in UK and I live in US. As far as i know, the code from the ME3 collector game sold in US is not likely to work cross market(?) <----if u know differently. let me know. it would be easier to buy one code from seller at ebay US

Since the DLC is 800 points in xbox uk.. I think i can also buy him the 800points code so he can buy one himself.

I did some search. it looks a little suspicious, so i want ask anybody knows this type of seller is legit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-LIVE-800-POINTS-CODE-CARD-EU-/170826379709?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item27c60bb1bd#ht_3181wt_1177

Thanks.. :woop:

yeah. the ratings are good but just not sure if they are gonna send the code or they have to ship the thing.. need to be sure before purchase.. asked them but they didn't answer

It's against ebay policy to send digital dl codes and the like. It says the card will be shipped w/o the packaging. Just paypal your friend 10 bucks;)

It's against ebay policy to send digital dl codes and the like. It says the card will be shipped w/o the packaging. Just paypal your friend 10 bucks;)

He said his friend lives in Europe which he uses pounds (£) pounds are different from US currency.

No, you're wrong!

<--- eBay 12 years+. A year or so ago they changed their policy. You are allowed to, but the buyer protection for doing so is next to nonexistent. If you contact a rep they will basically tell you to buy at your own risk. Thanks for being the guy that perpetuates misinformation on the internet just because he wants to chime in. :D