How to find out the time that you unlocked an achievement

shiftyK42

I don't get it =/ it already tells you the date you unlocked an achievement

That plugin also tells you the TIME. Exactly, to the minute. Very useful for telling when people cheated as all the achievements are unlocked in the same minute. Some games it might be feasible to unlock them all during the same day so people can just say they played eight hours straight, but there's no game you can do in under one minute (except maybe Avatar).

That plugin also tells you the TIME. Exactly, to the minute. Very useful for telling when people cheated as all the achievements are unlocked in the same minute. Some games it might be feasible to unlock them all during the same day so people can just say they played eight hours straight, but there's no game you can do in under one minute (except maybe Avatar).

Well you can get some of those old arcade games like Pac-Man and 3 on 3 NHL arcade in 1 go or near since you get the achievements once it's game over.

Well you can get some of those old arcade games like Pac-Man and 3 on 3 NHL arcade in 1 go or near since you get the achievements once it's game over.

And we know that. He's not referring to known games where you unlock many achievements at once, like any Madden game were you can get 4-5 achievements once you finish a game. Pants is saying that the time stamps will show achievements that are impossible to get in a 5 min span, such as Rank 25 and Rank 50 in GoW2 within 2 minutes, and as such will give better evidence of a cheater/gamesaver. Some people try to explain away achievements unlocked on the same day as "oh I grinded all day from 7 am to 11:59 pm so that's why I have those achievements on the same day", but you can't fight evidence that shows you unlocking 2 or more hard achievements at the same EXACT time.

And we know that. He's not referring to known games where you unlock many achievements at once, like any Madden game were you can get 4-5 achievements once you finish a game. Pants is saying that the time stamps will show achievements that are impossible to get in a 5 min span, such as Rank 25 and Rank 50 in GoW2 within 2 minutes, and as such will give better evidence of a cheater/gamesaver. Some people try to explain away achievements unlocked on the same day as "oh I grinded all day from 7 am to 11:59 pm so that's why I have those achievements on the same day", but you can't fight evidence that shows you unlocking 2 or more hard achievements at the same EXACT time.

Maby some people don't know it;)