Suspend Game and Achievements

buckyfellini

The instruction manual reads:

"Suspending a game will make it so you cannot earn Achievements from the game or have your win count in your win/loss record."

So if I suspend save a round somewhere, I'll never unlock any achieves down the road? Or just for that match? I'm not sure how to take it. And not being able to suspend is going to be a pain.

what is this "suspend game" that you are talking about?

Suspending means saving a game in progress and coming back to it later. They don't give awards for suspended games to discourage cheating with a saved game. Some people save games in the middle, and if, when they reload, the game doesn't go their way, they reset and reload. Culdcept Saga won't allow that.

Something interesting I noticed as well is that if you suspend a game you will not get any 'parts' which are the clothes you can put on your avatar. One of the achievements requires you to collect all the parts - I wonder if you can go back and collect them later? Or if you skip a story section do you void this achievement? Since I didn't know the answer, I simply left my xbox on this morning when I left for work... rather than potentially losing an achievement.

I played for a good 6 hours last night - and got 5G. Seems this is going to be one of the tougher games to max, even with boosting. Keep in mind in that 6 hours I won 4 out of 5 matches, so it wasn't like I was losing over and over and having to re-do maps.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...