Gun Collector Achievement: Complete List

Littleweasel

List of all special weapons

a. Episode 3 - Saloon, part 2 - 3 kinds of special weapons

1 - Prime Border Gun - After jumping from the water tower and falling through the roof of a house the gun is located in a chest in the room.

2 - Prime 1889 Classic Six-Shooter - After you jump from the water tower and down into a building the game should reload. You should end up in the room where the prime border gun is. Go out and around and into the building using the window to the right of a door. The gun will be in the top left draw of a chest as you enter the room.

3 - Prime Quick shooter - Under a box sitting next to the wooden sidewalk at the corner of the street.

b. Episode 4 - Scarp, part 1 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - Superb Border Gun - Start of the level, turn around and walk to the cliffs, the gun is in a box hidden by bushes.

2 - Prime Sawn-off Shotgun - Push the log off with your hands from the back, turn to your right and it’s in the bushes by a tree.

c. Episode 4 - Scarp, part 2 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - Prime Ladies Gun - After you exit a short tunnel follow the right side of the mountain down a little hill beside a dead body (before you drop down to the big camp area).

2 - Prime Hybrid Gun - In the middle of the bushes to the right of the two big camp fires (in the big camp area).

d. Episode 5 - Mine, part 1 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - Superb 6 Barreled Gun - After you kill the very 1st outlaw on the small plateau go to the opposite end.

2 - Prime doubled-barrel shotgun - when you get to the top of the first tunnel and first see mining carts, go to your left and it’s all the way in the back leaning against a support beam.

e. Episode 5 - Mine, part 2 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - Superb Volcano Gun- when going through the area with two levels of tracks follow the top level to a chest on the far right hand side.

2 - Superb Hybrid Gun - About half was up your vertical decent; it will be under two box right where the guy rolls the boulder into you.

f. Episode 5 - Mine, part 3 - 1 kind of special weapon

1 - Superb Ladies Gun - After you exit the mine you’ll see lightning strike a tree branch. Go in the tunnel and follow it through until you end up on the other side of the burning branch. The gun is tucked away behind the rocks.

g. Episode 6 - Train, part 1 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - 1st Prime Rangers - Found in a chest of the second train car (go right when you enter car and move some boxes).

2 - 2nd Prime Rangers - Found in a chest of the second train car (go right when you enter car and move some boxes).

h. Episode 6 - Train, part 2 - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - 1st Superb 1889 Classic Six Shooter – To The Left of the barricade in an indent in the mountain on the ground behind some bushes (If your looking at the barricade)

2 - 2ndSuperb 1889 Classic Six Shooter – To The Left of the barricade in an indent in the mountain on the ground behind some bushes (If your looking at the barricade)

i. Episode 7 - Ranch, part 1 - 1 kind of special weapon

1 - Prime Scoped (Sniper) Rifle - In the covered wagon at the guys home in the middle of his yard.

j. Episode 8 - Hijack, part 1 - 1 kind of special weapon

1 - Superb Classic Rifle - At the start of the level turn around, walk to the last bushes on your left. It is in the thicket of bushes, very hard to see.

k. Episode 8 - Hijack, part 2 - 1 kind of special weapon

1 - Prime Volcano Gun - Inside Molly’s house, sitting on a shelf behind the desk on the main level.

l. Episode 13 - Dungeons II - 5 kinds of special weapons

1 - Prime Classic Rifle - Right behind you when you start the level

2 - 1st Superb Quick shooter - Under two boxes when you enter the man-made stone the same location you would find Adam Tutaj’s wanted poster

3 - 2nd Superb Quick shooter - Under two boxes when you enter the man-made stone the same location you would find Adam Tutaj’s wanted poster

4 - 1st Prime Six Barelled Gun - When you first go into the area you have to start falling on the steps billy made in the round room, fall to the left onto the platform.

5 - 2nd Prime Six Barelled Gun - When you first go into the area you have to start falling on the steps billy made in the round room, fall to the left onto the platform.

m. Episode 14 - Final I - 1 kind of special weapon

1 - Superb Scope Rifle - On the right side of the perimeter (when facing the mansion). Two rooms will adjoin together with a gap in between them with stacked boxes. Move boxes.

n. Episode 15 - Final II - 2 kinds of special weapons

1 - Superb Double Barrel Shotgun- In the middle of the cemetery leaning up against the tree.

2 - Superb Ranger - As soon as you climb the wall turn to your right and look in the notch in the outside wall, its there with 2 boxes of shells.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gee nice to know people apreciate when other people do all the hard work.

40 people view the thread, but not 1 person respnse with a thx, it makes me wonder why myself and other ever try to help?

ha ha. The list is already on this site.

Not a thanks but a question, why did you repost this when the other one you posted was locked.

And why do you want credit for others work?

And why post like a bitch asking for thanks?

The answers seems to obvious to everyone but you.

Thanks dude nice guide :). I just have to finish the game and then i should try to find the guns i need. Its a good thing they have finally patched the game so we can get a full 1k in this game :). Now im only waiting for them to fix Two worlds so i can get the full 1k in that game to.

They fixed Two Worlds a while ago, I just got the 1k today.

I heard that the Prime Hybrid in Episode 4 was in between 3 little rocks RIGHT when you drop down into the large camp. Just stick to the left of the wall and you should find it.

An easier way to find the Prime Hybrid is to kill all the bad guys in camp 1st. That will allow you to explore the camp and find the 3 rocks, and of course, the gun in the middle, without have to sneak around in those stupid bushes. (I can't see anything outside the bushes when I'm standing inside.) It took me about 30 seconds to find the gun once all the bad guys were dead.

Killing the guys in camp is easy because you can pick most of them off from the upper area that you kill the first 2 guys in, and where you pick up the Prime Ladies Gun. You can duck back to safety up there, if you get hit too much by bad guy bullets, and then pop out again to finish them off.

By the way:

You do NOT have to play through the entire game to get this achievement. You can just select the episodes mentioned in the well done guide above, find all of those guns, and completely ignore the other episodes.

You do NOT have to shoot a gun or kill a bad guy to get credit for the weapon. You just have to pick it up.

However, if you die with a gun you've picked up before you've reached a save point, you must go back and find that gun again to get credit for it.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Prime Quick Shooter" on episode 3, if i remember i had problems with also. I found it in the middle of the street. the part where you climb over the fence and get attacked by the machete wielding idiot taking a shit. Go left round the corner towards the horse cart, and on the street side i found it just to the right as you look at the cart from the alley you entered from. I,m not sure if one of the guys i killed dropped it or thats where it is. just scan that part of the area and you'll find it. Good luck m8!

Do the guns respawn if you have picked them up before ?

That's what I would like to know, since I'm done bother episode 3 and 4 and not one gun was there, where it has been described.

Any can give a more precise description for 'Prime 1889 Classic Six Shooter' since I exit the room where you get the 'Prime Border Gun' run down the stairs to the backyard and go in throuhg both windows next to the door, and none of the things in that room give me any type of gun, except for the two guys I kill.

Also, 'Prime Quick Shooter', I've tore the whole area up, and still haven't been able to found this gun. I've done it on easy and medium, if the difficult matters at all.

Found every gun in the guide no achievement does it have to be played on medium to get achievement?? done it twice on easy second time round some guns are there some are not?? Any ideas?:confused:

I dunno man, I found all the guns, but the two in my post above yours on easy. I switched it to Very Hard, and both guns were where they said they would be. Weird, but that might work for you.

Found every gun in the guide no achievement does it have to be played on medium to get achievement?? done it twice on easy second time round some guns are there some are not?? Any ideas?:confused:

The difficulty level does not matter...i got the gun collector achievement while playing on easy...dont have any ideas as to why it isn't unlocking for you...i went down the list and it unlocked fine..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The "Prime Quick Shooter" on episode 3, if i remember i had problems with also. I found it in the middle of the street. the part where you climb over the fence and get attacked by the machete wielding idiot taking a shit. Go left round the corner towards the horse cart, and on the street side i found it just to the right as you look at the cart from the alley you entered from. I,m not sure if one of the guys i killed dropped it or thats where it is. just scan that part of the area and you'll find it. Good luck m8!

This is almost exactly where I found the Prime Quickshooter. Mine was on the ground, in the open just pass the wagon.

• 1 month later...