30 Most Wanted Criminals - Done

(2.5%)

Find 200 Flying Rats - Done

(2.5%)

30 Unique Stunt Jumps

(2.5%)

30 Text Message Car Thefts Done

(2%)

Complete All Activities (Win Full Game of Bowling, Win Darts, Win Pool, High Score in QUB3D)

(1.25% per Activity = 5%) Done

Meet All Random Characters and Complete Their Missions - 10 required characters with 16 missions total

(.5% each character completed = 5%)

Friends - One of the Trickier Ones, So I'll Break it Down

Unlock Brucie's Ability - 1.67% Done

Unlock Jacob's Ability - 1.67% Done

Unlock Packie's Ability - 1.67% Done

Complete Every Activity with Brucie once - 1.67% Done

Complete Every Activity with Jacob once - 1.67% Done

Complete Every Activity with Packie once - 1.67% Done

So i only have random people and stunt jumps left that is 7.5% i'm on 92% so that means i'll be 0.5% short what have i missed?

92.0% exactly or 92.5%? 92.5% +7.5% = 100%. Nothing is worth .5% other than random characters so if you have all 23ish then I don't understand how you are short .5%. I was stuck at 98.33 because I didn't take Packie drinking, once I did I got the Key to the City.

92.0% exactly or 92.5%? 92.5% +7.5% = 100%. Nothing is worth .5% other than random characters so if you have all 23ish then I don't understand how you are short .5%. I was stuck at 98.33 because I didn't take Packie drinking, once I did I got the Key to the City.

92.00% dead with just random people and stunt jumps left done 2 jumps and 3 randoms.

:confused:

92.00% dead with just random people and stunt jumps left done 2 jumps and 3 randoms.

:confused:

I think your issue is going to be with your random peeps...your down by .5% because you met a random person but out of the multiple encounters you do with some of them you may have missed one.

(Don't know how to do the spoiler tag so will be purposely vague)

You may have met Eddie Low and done his first mission but you need to do his 2nd mission complete that particular character. (this is just an example.)

I would take another look at all your random characters. Good luck.

I think your issue is going to be with your random peeps...your down by .5% because you met a random person but out of the multiple encounters you do with some of them you may have missed one.

(Don't know how to do the spoiler tag so will be purposely vague)

You may have met Eddie Low and done his first mission but you need to do his 2nd mission complete that particular character. (this is just an example.)

I would take another look at all your random characters. Good luck.

But it says 5% for them all and 2.5% for jumps so that would leave me 0.5% short or do you mean as i've met 3 already and done 2 jumps thats why i'm on 92.00% dead?

I guess i'll do the jumps and randoms and see what i'm on when i've done it all?

Is there a map and times for these random people? be great if someone could link me to one?

Cheers for the replies so far guys. :drunk

But it says 5% for them all and 2.5% for jumps so that would leave me 0.5% short or do you mean as i've met 3 already and done 2 jumps thats why i'm on 92.00% dead?

I guess i'll do the jumps and randoms and see what i'm on when i've done it all?

Is there a map and times for these random people? be great if someone could link me to one?

Cheers for the replies so far guys. :drunk

Try this link which is one of the stickys and scroll down to random characters. They are pretty good descriptions as well as locations.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69756

Other then that I can't think of anything else. Good luck.

make sure that u complete all the missions for the random characters as some of the percentages will rise...or just do al the activites with each characters..as thats what my friend did and he went up .5 %

Not to be a butt head...but do you even read the replies to his initial question? Thats exactly what I said....if your working on bumping your number of posts then I understand what your doing.

well if ur refering to the post that u didn't describe very much then well i guess u shouldent complain..

WELL then....seeing as I am merely a PEON with one star and only 34 posts...and your the Expert DIGNITARY with 5 stars and 1,304 posts who spells better then me...I will bow out of this conversation gracefully and let you take over in helping -Jase- with his issue/problem as I am apparently not qualified. Good luck, happy gaming, and have a nice day.

:(:(:(:(

Good luck -Jase-. Hope you get your 100%. I won't be responding to this thread anymore however if you need to I will be available via private message. Most of my info comes from other 360a members as well as the official strategy guide.

WELL then....seeing as I am merely a PEON with one star and only 34 posts...and your the Expert DIGNITARY with 5 stars and 1,304 posts who spells better then me...I will bow out of this conversation gracefully and let you take over in helping -Jase- with his issue/problem as I am apparently not qualified. Good luck, happy gaming, and have a nice day.

Pwnd Yourself.