Does This Tie In With the First?!

Darkjay7991

I had played the First one for the Original Xbox. (I didn't have a 360 till like a year ago). I loved the oringinal one. I got 100% and did whatever I could in the game. (I might just get it for the 360 so I could play the DLC and get the full 1000. Just weary of doing everything all over again...since while it's fun, it may take while...) Anyways does anyone know if it will Tie in with the First one story-wise? Are you still the smae charcter from the first or a diffrent one? (I know you start as a Don but they could have possibly changed it). Oh and if you played the first on the 360 with that Charcter like transfer or will you get anything for playing the first?

Sry for the long post. So yeah does it continue the first? and do you get a bounus for playing the first?

Hi, sorry, I am new to the forums. But this is a possible spoiler for those that dont want to know...

SPOILER ALERT!

I believe I read somehwere that your mob character from the first game dies in the beginning of the 2nd game in Cuba (Ties in with the movie). You are apparently his right hand man. I dont know for sure...I read this somewhere.

With tis one u start as don and have to build your own famlies

That really doesn't explain how it ties with the first. But I found out. Albo from the begining is the guy you played as in the 1st. He dies and you (Dominic) must take his place...