Mounting the hum v???

What mission are u on? I had this happen on mission 5 towards the end. He stood across the road and wouldn't move, i ended up getting everyone out of the Humvee and trying a board the vehicle command. Then they all got in, Balleto behind the wheel, maybe he was throwing a hissy fit cos he couldn't drive?

Worse case scenario, leave him behind

What mission are u on? I had this happen on mission 5 towards the end. He stood across the road and wouldn't move, i ended up getting everyone out of the Humvee and trying a board the vehicle command. Then they all got in, Balleto behind the wheel, maybe he was throwing a hissy fit cos he couldn't drive?

Worse case scenario, leave him behind

Balleto has a terrible A.I., i nearlry got the feeling he´s much more stupid then the other characters?!?

I got some glitches too. This happens yesterday: I jump in the chopper with the two pilots in one rescue mission and Balletto don´t go around the rock, get stucked. Drives me crazy! Enemy fire and support all the time and i must jump out to help this stupid crackhead, walk the entire way around the rock to kick his ass in the chopper. Ballettooooooooo!!! :rant:

Balleto has a terrible A.I., i nearlry got the feeling he´s much more stupid then the other characters?!?

I got some glitches too. This happens yesterday: I jump in the chopper with the two pilots in one rescue mission and Balletto don´t go around the rock, get stucked. Drives me crazy! Enemy fire and support all the time and i must jump out to help this stupid crackhead, walk the entire way around the rock to kick his ass in the chopper. Ballettooooooooo!!! :rant:

Yeah, it always seems to be Balletto for me as well. When i order my squad to take cover Balletto is either behind a building with no firing line or out in the open. Everytime someone yells out i'm down, need a patchup it's usually Balletto

I always get a bit worried about glitch when the team needs to board a vehicle. I have talked 4 friends into buying this game, they were all more than happy about it, and the "no gun" glitch has never happened.

However, several times one of us cannot board a vehicle, usually the slowest one got to the vehicle. It took a few minutes for him just getting on a hum-v. The last time is the funniest (or most painful), we need to kill the guy, let him re-spawn then he could finally board with us.

The AI teammates are killing me, they got killed but don't kill. I got killed trying trying to heal...

It is the best to have 4 human players working together, which is the strength of this game, and also why we all like this game a lot!