Factory Zero glitched?

Jellybean468

I just finished the DLC without using any praxis kits, any weapons, and any explosives. No achievement. Kind of annoyed...

Has anyone else unlocked this achievement? I genuinely don't know what went wrong. The things that are crossing my mind are:

• I threw a crate at a security camera - weapon?
  • I upgraded my augmentations through natural levelling, I never used or picked up a praxis kit.
  • I only used takedowns throughout the DLC. Weapon?

Any help is appreciated and will be added to my guide.

I'm also still missing 6 secret achievements, and I don't have a clue what else I'm missing :eek:

You upgraded. There is no difference between praxis kits you pick up and ones from leveling up. If you picked up 2 and how 2 from leveling you now have a total of 4 praxis points. How can you tell which is which?

That could be why. From the brief description I just gathered it was using actual praxis kits, not praxis points.

I got the achievement so I can confirm it is not glitched.

As far as secret achievements the ones I can confirm are:

1) One you get for saving the stasis pod early on on the ship

2) Finding Quinns stash when you go back to his area late on

I also found a list of steam achievements which appear to match the ones I know about but I cant confirm if they are all the same

http://wonders.mine.nu/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?DisplayType=1&AppID=201280

I also think it is impossible to get ALL the achievements in one go as I think the no upgrade one will prevent you getting some of the others unless you save and reload

All right ok, I'll give it another playthrough when I've got time. And I have a save before a few of the misc achievements can be gained, so I'll try them out now.

EDIT: I just got Apex Predator. I had a save before you fall through the hole in the ceiling to reach Burke, went into cloak and then used a takedown and it unlocked.

Edited by Jellybean468

Im pretty sure for the learnd scholar achievement you have to collect three data storage mediums and put them in the three holotables in the seebase where you meet the female scientist. I remember finding a blue and a green one my first playthrough and putting them in the tables made a holograpic image of panchaia show up.

Im pretty sure for the learnd scholar achievement you have to collect three data storage mediums and put them in the three holotables in the seebase where you meet the female scientist. I remember finding a blue and a green one my first playthrough and putting them in the tables made a holograpic image of panchaia show up.

I found one in one of the detention rooms, and one in the room with the holotables on a desk. Don't know where the third is though.

Anyone know how to get "All the above", "Never forget", or "The old adage"?

I'm completely lost on what to do for "All of the Above". I even tried letting the timer run out but everyone died.

I'll try and be as vague as possible here to prevent spoilers ;) I'm guessing from the picture of "The Old Adage" is that you need to purchase CASIE and try and use it on your 'friend' at the end of the DLC, but it won't work on him. That'd make sense I guess.

I'm completely lost on what to do for "All of the Above". I even tried letting the timer run out but everyone died.

I'll try and be as vague as possible here to prevent spoilers ;) I'm guessing from the picture of "The Old Adage" is that you need to purchase CASIE and try and use it on your 'friend' at the end of the DLC, but it won't work on him. That'd make sense I guess.

Youre right about the old adage achievement, in the last conversation in the game with "Quinn" you have to ask for informations, select a topic and then use your pheromones. This will lead to a dialogue and the achievement.

For never forget I guess there is a secret room while youre still on the boat, but Ill have to check that tommorow.

Edit: A bit to late :)

In the first area with crates on the boat, right where you get the first side quest is where the never forgotten achievement is located. Just search around in the crates - not the area with the hole in the ground, but the crates right after that. There is blood all over the walls and you will have to jump - maybe enhanced jump - to get to it.

Just found a youtube video showing all of the above

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZmiDNGjYU]Deus Ex HR: The Missing Link - All of the Above (Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

In brief you need to go through a secret air vent hidden by a box on the ground floor jump on a pipe to get to the next vent which takes you to the area you need to be in to destroy the gas machine

Also has anyone managed to decode this email yet

P lvejv gaqxapvtg tvmxcilhctn jivq Hyafb. DFL dift't ltptjw t buphp fwiielaczw uhar. Ne dibw si'l gyku tchrj jjga ilxu buos hil levbqnrf e gymjsf. Vcz'x duwj chz jnbwx bh ix yee px klgmut. Whbvqy ltsx tysmvyx vrv vj ymk khavbla. Qgmy 'khezvyif' Oymjo

The hint we are given is that is a Vigenere cipher but we dont have the key

UPDATE: A Kind person e-mailed me the Key its:

Heres something a little tougher

Heres a link to an online decoder if anyone is interested in what it says http://sharkysoft.com/misc/vigenere/

Edited by SOG Random
adding letter

Can anyone give me some more info about the achievement that requires you to access Quinns stash shortly before the end of the dlc?Cause I went to his deserted store and even cracked the level 5 safe but I didn't get the achievement(although the quest was updated).

Scratch that, I got it, found a video explaining what to do.

In case anyone else is wondering, there's a hidden button in the backmost part of quinn's store, remove the wooden crate in front of it and press it, the wall will then slide open and reveal the secret stash.

Edited by BullZeye

Never Forget:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U59-PXJt10]Deus Ex HR: The Missing Link - Never Forget (Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

It's not mentioned, but I did some looking around. To get those two crates, just go to the lower end of the tipped container, there's a hole in the wall which leads to a corridor. The crates will be on one side.

Also, there's an ammo upgrade you can get from one of the open containers in the first cargo hold; you'll have to ride the container crane down, and all the way to the back to get to it.

Is anyone working on a cheevo guide for The Missing Link?

Thinking about putting off playing through it till I've got more of an idea of what to look out for. Can't really afford the time for multiple playthroughs what with all these great games coming out :)

Is anyone working on a cheevo guide for The Missing Link?

Thinking about putting off playing through it till I've got more of an idea of what to look out for. Can't really afford the time for multiple playthroughs what with all these great games coming out :)

It's in a sticky at the top of the forum...

btw, has anyone seen the rocket launcher barrel?

Edit: nevermind, found it.

Edited by Direkin