Online Franchise Mode- Sign up

Matt x360a

hey, i know i love the online franchise mode, it brings brilliance to a brilliant game. im making this thread for people who wanna get involved in a online franchise mode, to start on day of release.

to answer any questions-

1. we will use base teams, no fantasy drafts.

2. no trading between teams, because that defeats the purpose of a online simulated career.

3. we will have it on a higher difficulty so there a no really easy wins agfainst any spare computers.

4. rookie draft at end of season, every1 should attend, not mandatory if you dont care who u get

5. u can pick up free agents, but no trading players via free agents( by this i mean releasing players thn letting somebody else sign them up)

so if you would like to come and enjoy an online franchise, please leave ur details here.

please remember nobody can have same 2 team, so please try pick ur favourite team rather thn just going for green bay, it is first come first served, please view the below team list to see who is taken.

I will be simming the league every wednesday and saturdays, so if u havent played ur game by then, then its tough luck, also ive noticed gametimes have varied some how and accelerated clock gone weird so im trying to get the balance. thanks

49ers- UrbanMedium

Bears- RastaaBoi

Bengals- CharlesWhitmanx

Bills- BigBenChrono

Broncos- Alabastermatt

Browns

Bucaneers

Cardinals

Chargers- TheDemented21

Cheifs

Colts- Daenius

Cowboys- Nappster187

Dolphins

Eagles- MetalHeadJeff86

Falcons- Dwayne Hicks

Giants- Zoobyfrootloop

Jaguars- NeinNeinNein999

Jets

Lions- mqdnatl01

Packers- S4NDM4NX69

Panthers- RwHu

Patriots- cdawgydawg911

Raiders- WeirdestConor

Rams- barronstl

Ravens- WhoopWhoopZB Swag

Redskins- Demolition D

Saints- HEBZZZZZZ

Seahawks

Steelers- Wonderfulwest

Texans- MASE314

Titans

Vikings- SpiritedZombie

Edited by Matt x360a

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to join, we did an online franchise in Madden 11 and it worked out ok, although there were some guys that didn't respect the game - racking up the score, going for it on 4th in the 1st quarter, exploiting glitches, etc.

Psyched if this works out, hopefully everybody will play the game respectfully, I live in Austria so my timezone is GMT+2.

Put me down for the Colts :)

GT: Daenius

Put me down as a possible for the Falcons ? (If I get my paycheck direct deposit situation worked out, I'll have the game)

I'd also gladly play as the Titans if someone else really wants the Falcons.

GT: Dwayne Hicks

Why no trades ? I don't get how that defeats the purpose, when trades occur in real life.

At least for the Falcons, with Lofu Taputu released, Akeem Dent hurt and Curtis Lofton a saint, I'd really like to trade for a MLB.

Edited by dwayne_hicks

Put me down as a possible for the Falcons ? (If I get my paycheck direct deposit situation worked out, I'll have the game)

I'd also gladly play as the Titans if someone else really wants the Falcons.

GT: Dwayne Hicks

Why no trades ? I don't get how that defeats the purpose, when trades occur in real life.

At least for the Falcons, with Lofu Taputu released, Akeem Dent hurt and Curtis Lofton a saint, I'd really like to trade for a MLB.

sorry no trading sticks, im keeping it that way so people dont just trade all things for the best players, were playing with standard teams and u can pick up free agents and wait for the rookie draft. im sorry that u dont like it. ur not the only one who will have parts that need bulking, but sorry, every1 signed up reading the rules, this wont change