I took a video of my world to show you guys!

Thanks for the chest trick.

Nice quality for an Ipod. How do you have it set up? It's not moving at all. And is there any special video app you are using? I was able to steam Ustream from my Ipod and it looked great.....when you viewed it on another Ipod. Looked like shit on PC

Basically it is a 4th gen Nano that I have standing upright on a dresser that I had to move infront of my television for this lol.

I never really needed a video camera so I just make do.

I don't use any video software, I just record, Plug it into my computer and then upload to Youtube is all.

:confused: my house sucks in comparison. Maybe I should work on it more rather my town.

To each there own, I usually tackle one project at a time, Say it be my house for instance. Then once that is done I move on to things like my farm or the train station.

But I always find myself coming back and making changes, What I may do is change the outside walls of my house to maybe a orange wool or maybe yellow wool to give it a completely different look.

I am never done with my house lol. I may infact expand it out on the side with the large trees, Dig that mountain out and add a garage or something.

Edited by XBM Yosho

Basically it is a 4th gen Nano that I have standing upright on a dresser that I had to move infront of my television for this lol.

I never really needed a video camera so I just make do.

I don't use any video software, I just record, Plug it into my computer and then upload to Youtube is all.

Thanks I'll have to try that later

nice world, i like to build my pathways out of smooth stone slabs, they look pretty neat IMO. your world is pretty similar to mine, i have a house similar to yours and a deck / balcony. i bet it took you a long time to create that wall with fences, seeing as they don't stack..

Yeah. The fences had to be raised and placed with dirt, Then the below brick removed and a fence post placed, and so forth.