Long time for 100%

I thought that this game wouldn't take that much time to get the full 1000gs, but this game is turning out to be larger than I thought it would be. I have played both of the Lego Star Wars before, but by putting them together, this game is quite large. Of course, I am talking about getting the full 100%, not just beating the game. I only have a little bit left to go. I need about 3 more challenges to do and then 3 more super stories and I am already at 36 hrs. I am not slow at this game and I have been breezing through it, but there is a lot that makes up the 100%. You pretty much have to go through the game at least 3 times to get everything. OK, enough of me venting. How long has this game taken you guys to get the full 1000 pts?

Nah I was just kidding. Those games are difficult though.

It's actually ridiculously easy... I just will not be progressing through the story without my GF. I haven't even beaten episode 1 yet so no sense in going for minikits or anything else really. The one exception is that I get to do vehicle missions myself since having two of us go opposite directions doesn't work.

Well I hate collection achievements and I only have the first Lego Star Wars which has all those dreaded achievements for beating the missions without dying.

Between those and the 720 total minikits you have to collect to eventually 100% the game this time around, I'd rather take the collection. Each was a satisfying 1000gs in their own way, but at least the collection was just boring, not almost-throw-your-controller frustrating. Anyway, it took me right around 38 hours to 100% it.

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I hope to have the full 1000 by tomorrow. Sorry to upset you Shinobi with my post. I was under the assumption that this site is for fun. I was just simply posting a simple comment on how long the game is taking and I underestimated the complexity of the 100% achievement.

Like I said in my previous post. I have beaten both Lego Star Wars before, so I know how large of games they are. I just was not thinking that this game would be 36 hours worth to get the full 1000. Anyway, I'm almost done with this game. Time to get a new game from gamefly.

Just got 100% (and all the achievements) in 45:05 or so. :rock

I was rather surprised to find that you don't need to finish Super Story in under an hour like the best time indicates to get credit for it. I finished Episode 6 in 1 hour and maybe 15 seconds much to my annoyance, but after the credits, it said 100% on the screen.

Hey guys. I just got the 100% over the weekend. It took me about 50 hrs to get all achievements. I was pretty stoaked that I beat episode 6 super story under an hour. My time was 59.47. lol. You should have seen me blasin' through that last level trying to beat 1 hr. I know that it does not matter if you beat it under an hour or not, but I loved the challenge.

• 1 month later...

I only have to do the super story modes and that'll get me all the yellow bricks and finally 100%

The games not mine, i play it at my bro inlaws so im not sure how long ive spent on it..

But i think its about 30-40 hours..

I love this game though, i dont really care how long it takes bcos its so much fun to play through