the geth situation (spoilers)

Mr Yac

heh, well didn't want to spoil TOO much. basicly it's deciding who survives in the galaxy, the Geth or the quarian

There is a way to reach a truce between the 2... BUT you have to accomplish ALL of the following:

Keep tali alive through ME2

Kill the Heretics in ME2 (Legion's loyality mission)

Keep Legion alive duing ME2

Complete "Geth Fighter Squadrons" mission

You can paragon persuade the quarians to stand down, BUT this is EXTREMELY difficult and requires at least 4 bars of reputation.

yeah, I did as well -- but I went back to my ME2 save prior to legions mission and killed those suckers... Thankfully I was only 4 hours into ME3 when I peeked ahead in the officaal guide... Otherwise I'd be majorly pissed off when this situation comes up.

You can still get peace after rewriting, do a google search for "geth quarian peace mass effect 3". It's possible, it just takes 5 rep bars to negotiate. I haven't gotten that far yet, but many people over at BSN have talked about it.

There is a way to reach a truce between the 2... BUT you have to accomplish ALL of the following:

Keep tali alive through ME2

Kill the Heretics in ME2 (Legion's loyality mission)

Keep Legion alive duing ME2

Complete "Geth Fighter Squadrons" mission

You can paragon persuade the quarians to stand down, BUT this is EXTREMELY difficult and requires at least 4 bars of reputation.

so if you have enough to use the para persude killing the heretics does not matter?.

If you have 5 bars, you can get peace by rewriting the geth, if you have 4 bars you can get peace by destroying them, provided you do ALL the other points.

On this topic however, how do you can a lot of rep? I am at the first bar, but most of that was from the import. Are there any boosts other than the Paragon boost from leveling .... fitness??? I think it was.

Edited by Lushasf

Found this in another thread whether some points are true i am not sure anyone else know?

Chunks of Reputation, and a system of peace points. You need five out of seven, and no they have a point value, there's not seven items.

Tali Loyalty Mission done, Exonerated Tali (best to use P/R)

Legion Loyalty Mission Done, Destroy Heretics (Rewriting causes the Peace Talks to become Harder, and makes the Geth Stronger)

Talked Legion and Tali down with a P/R check

Rescued Admiral Koris (N7 Mission in ME 3 during the plot)

Legion's Mission ME 3.

Yes, legions loyalty mission in me2 is the geth hub where you either rewrite or destroy the heretics.

not his loyalty, the little guide says "legions mission me3" so was curious what that ment, but it appears it's the one to help the squadron as i was able to save both groups. thanks for the assitance folks, didn't like either of the other outcomes

Found this in another thread whether some points are true i am not sure anyone else know?

Chunks of Reputation, and a system of peace points. You need five out of seven, and no they have a point value, there's not seven items.

Tali Loyalty Mission done, Exonerated Tali (best to use P/R)

Legion Loyalty Mission Done, Destroy Heretics (Rewriting causes the Peace Talks to become Harder, and makes the Geth Stronger)

Talked Legion and Tali down with a P/R check

Rescued Admiral Koris (N7 Mission in ME 3 during the plot)

Legion's Mission ME 3.

I just did this and succeeded

the only part out of this list I didn't do was Destroy the Heretics in Legions loyalty mission