Anyone help with last cars?

Frankyg88

There are already TWO dedicated threads to this topic and every one of those cars is covered there. If you aren't getting as detailed info as you would like in those threads, what makes you think you are going to get a better response here?? If you are still missing that many cars after all that help was given, maybe you should just give up cause you are not good at hunting.

Edited by ColdSpider72

Considering BOTH threads put both service 3 and sports one in X area and no luck at finding either, the people who have managed to find them might remember a specific street /car park, generally people will help and aren't complete dicks like yourself.

Also being good at 'hunting' has nothing to do with this as it's down to luck and certain factors that can influece the amount of a certain car, such as, what car your driving and what angle your camera is positioned due to disappearing cars. I don't give up pal if I did I would play avatar......

Although i dont agree that new threads should be started when there are already guides out for the locations, i do have to agree that some locations are either lucky or wrong as i myself have this problem...

24. Pontiac Torpedo Six

Location: Westlake, Hollywood. Find one during "The Silk Stocking Murder" in the parking lot behind the Maldonado Residence. Also found in the Boxing Statium parking lot during "The Set Up."

Yet i have tried both locations and neither has that car.

Although i dont agree that new threads should be started when there are already guides out for the locations, i do have to agree that some locations are either lucky or wrong as i myself have this problem...

24. Pontiac Torpedo Six

Location: Westlake, Hollywood. Find one during "The Silk Stocking Murder" in the parking lot behind the Maldonado Residence. Also found in the Boxing Statium parking lot during "The Set Up."

Yet i have tried both locations and neither has that car.

That was one I needed and as it was said to spawn in a specific car park I ran around and if it wasn't there, quit then loaded the case back up and thanks to a checkpoint it started me outside so I could rinse and repeat. Took me about 4 or 5 tries but I eventually found it in the boxing car park.

Considering BOTH threads put both service 3 and sports one in X area and no luck at finding either, the people who have managed to find them might remember a specific street /car park, generally people will help and aren't complete dicks like yourself.

Also being good at 'hunting' has nothing to do with this as it's down to luck and certain factors that can influece the amount of a certain car, such as, what car your driving and what angle your camera is positioned due to disappearing cars. I don't give up pal if I did I would play avatar......

And like I said....The people that did manage to find them are already trying to help others find them in the other two threads.....MULTIPLE strategies have been given for finding every car on that list and yet you still haven't found them. You say it's luck even though you seem to know that you should be driving a certain car to aid in finding what you are looking for. And by the way, I...the dick...am one of the people that has been helping others try to find those cars. I just don't believe in the self righteous act of creating yet another thread just to serve YOUR needs outside of everyone else that is sticking to the threads already dedicated to the cause. Sue me. Oh....and good luck finding the cars...I know where they are! Buh bye.

Read the post above yours, look how this thread not only helped me but him too and he was frequent to both other threads.

Nothing wrong with starting a new thread when the others are crowded which will give less chance in my question being answered.

Multiple strategies implies I should find more than one but doing a forum search I got nothing.

Yes it is luck and having played sandbox-esq games before it doesn't take a genius to work out driving x car means civilians also drive x car a lot more often.

As for you 'Helping people' that merit is lost after you say you 'know the locations' but refuse to help me in the latter post, hence why you are indeed a dick.

Should 'help me' topics remain in one thread, hints in another and hate this game in others? If the answer is yes then you are unfamiliar with the word forum because after all who uses the 'official bitching thread'?

Edited by Frankyg88