Campaign Characters

Aqua18

Player 1: Marcus Delta 1 Cole Delta 2

Player 2: Dom Delta 1 Baird Delta 2

Player 3: Jace Delta 1 Carmine Delta 2

Player 4: Anya Delta 1 Sam Delta 2

Extras for 3 and 4: Bernie, Griffin, Hoffman, Dizzy, Adam, Etc.

Can someone help me fill this out.

Gears of War 3 chapters list

Act 1:

Chapter 1 - Troubled Past

P1:

P2:

P3:

P4:

Chapter 2 - Anchored

Chapter 3 - Abandon Ship

Chapter 4 - Homecoming

Chapter 5 - Helping Hand

Chapter 6 - MVP

Chapter 7 - Hanging by a Thread

Act 2:

Chapter 8 - Shipwreck

Chapter 9 - House of Sand

Chapter 10 - Forced Entry

Chapter 11 - Trench Run

Chapter 12 - Hijack

Chapter 13 - Airborne

Chapter 14 - Touchdown

Act 3:

Chapter 15 - Unbreakable

Chapter 16 - Rescue

Chapter 17 - Breakneck Run

Chapter 18 - Ghost Town

Chapter 19 - Brothers to the End

Act 4:

Chapter 20 - Ashes to Ashes

Chapter 21 - Crater

Chapter 22 - Hang 'em High

Chapter 23 - Batten Down the Hatches

Chapter 24 - Bon Voyage

Chapter 25 - Watery Grave

Act 5:

Chapter 26 - Home Away From Home

Chapter 27 - Blackout

Chapter 28 - Shattered Paradise

Chapter 29 - Crossfire

Chapter 30 - Ascension

Chapter 31, Reckoning

Edited by Aqua18

I don't have the game yet to confirm anything, however I've seen two things that make me question what your showing.

1- Cliffy B has said in an interview that for 1-4 it will be Marcus, Dom, Baird & Cole, but other players would be available at different points in the campaign.

2- If you watch the demo that Cliffy B plays at E3(2010) the characters are: Marcus, Cole, Anya, & Sam. Here's a link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwR_GFaBl4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Gears of War 3 Demo - IGN Live E3 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

But u can download a better version on XBOX Live.

Edit: You might wanna list campaign characters as players for each act and chapter. Ex:

Player 1- Marcus: Act 1 Chapter 1- whatever

Cole: Act ? Chapter ?- so on so forth

Player 2- Dom: (you get the idea;))

Edited by Grifter Reborn

I don't have the game yet to confirm anything, however I've seen two things that make me question what your showing.

1- Cliffy B has said in an interview that for 1-4 it will be Marcus, Dom, Baird & Cole, but other players would be available at different points in the campaign.

2- If you watch the demo that Cliffy B plays at E3(2010) the characters are: Marcus, Cole, Anya, & Sam. Here's a link:

But u can download a better version on XBOX Live.

Edit: You might wanna list campaign characters as players for each act and chapter. Ex:

1: From most screen shots and information I'm hearing and reading it sounds like Cole and Baird have there own Delta Squad with Sam and Carmine and other random characters that switch in. I don't beleive Marcus, Dom, Cole, and Baird will ever be played at the same time, yes they will be in some of the same chapters but one of the squads will be bots and not playable.

2: Yes that's interesting maybe that's the mission before they seprate into teams it is weird that Jace isn't there too since it sounded as if he was going to be player 3 always during delta 1...

I'm so confused!! I need someone to help us out

1: From most screen shots and information I'm hearing and reading it sounds like Cole and Baird have there own Delta Squad with Sam and Carmine and other random characters that switch in. I don't beleive Marcus, Dom, Cole, and Baird will ever be played at the same time, yes they will be in some of the same chapters but one of the squads will be bots and not playable.

2: Yes that's interesting maybe that's the mission before they seprate into teams it is weird that Jace isn't there too since it sounded as if he was going to be player 3 always during delta 1...

I'm so confused!! I need someone to help us out

LoL! I don't mind putting a list together after I've played the game with my friends, but that's gonna be awhile. If you want this finished sooner, I'd try to hit up those who've gotten the game early.

Yeah Look at the first post I started to try and do that we need someone who has played 4 player to fill it out though...

LoL! I don't mind putting a list together after I've played the game with my friends, but that's gonna be awhile. If you want this finished sooner, I'd try to hit up those who've gotten the game early.

Well me and my friends want to know before so we know what characters to be

Friends:

1 Wants Marcus, or Carmine

2 Wants Dom

3 Wants Baird, or Sam

4 Wants Anya, or Hoffman

But know I know this probably isn't going to happen :( Fuck you Jace!

Well me and my friends want to know before so we know what characters to be

Friends:

1 Wants Marcus, or Carmine

2 Wants Dom

3 Wants Baird, or Sam

4 Wants Anya, or Hoffman

But know I know this probably isn't going to happen :( Fuck you Jace!

LoL! I didn't mean to crush your hopes, but if you wanna blame Jace I'm okay with that! ;)

I still think this is a neat idea and if your willing to pioneer it, I'm willing to help. Plus there might be late-comers who are glad this thread is here. :)

LoL! I didn't mean to crush your hopes, but if you wanna blame Jace I'm okay with that! ;)

I still think this is a neat idea and if your willing to pioneer it, I'm willing to help. Plus there might be late-comers who are glad this thread is here. :)

Lol no you didn't crush my hopes I found out the other day when researching it... Yeah I'm hoping someone that has the game early and played 4 player co-op already will see this and help answer some questions...

Well I'm doing single-player this week until this weekend is when I should (hopefully) get the co-op full info. For now:

Single-Player:

Marcus: Prologue, Act 1-Chapter 1 & Act 1-Chapter 2

Cole: 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 1-6, 2-1

Marcus: 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, 2-6, 2-7, 3-1

I'll update more tomorrow night if no one else has. Cheers! :)

Added: As promised, I'm here with the next installment! This is hard to follow I know but,

All Act 3(1-5) & Act 4(1-6) are all Marcus.

I'll finish Act 5 on Thursday night and get co-op added after this weekend! ;)

Add: All Act 5(1-6) is Marcus. Also got in a little co-op, so:

P1(Host)- Marcus (1-1/1-2) Cole (1-3/1-7)*Note that P1(Host) will be same as single campaign*

P2- Dom (1-1/1-2) Baird (1-3/1-7)

P3- Jace (1-1/1-2) Clayton (1-3/1-7)

P4- Anya (1-1/1-2) Sam (1-3/1-7)

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Added info