PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Live 07
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 AM   #1
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Unhappy Trouble getting "In the Zone Scorer" Achievement

I know, In the Zones are a pain. I've read through the threads and tried all ways and i'm still stuck not able to unlock it. It's the last achievement I need before I take the game back. Anyone know of a sure fire way of getting the "In the Zone Scorer" Achievement with little to no hassle. Thanks in advance!
HCHecxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #2
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Make sure that the character that you're using has the SCORER move at level 3. If he is at level 3, then make sure that you are In The Zone. If you know that what you're doing is right, then make sure that you are positioned correctly. You MUST be outside the 3-point mark for the achievement to pop.

Oh, and if you got In The Zone, and the Quarter ended, you'll have to get In The Zone again.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:02 AM   #3
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

Your guide saids different...

Perform Level 3 Scorer Move 50
Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 SCORER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.
For this achievement, select the character "Tracy McGrady" and click and until the purple icon SCORER move comes up. Move your character underneath the basket, and hold and rotate the clock-wise. This move will look like a lay-up if done correctly. When the ball goes in the basket, the achievement should pop.

So is it under the goal or before the 3 point marker?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
burnhamayyy

i had trouble with this its took 3 yrs for me to get this. I used allan iverson and got it between the free throw and the basket took alot of attempts
Old 02-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

Guess I'm gonna give it one more go.....I tell ya, game saids this is how you do it and yet it doesn't work. Bad enough there has to be a "trick" that EA doesn't say anywhere on the game nor manual booo!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #6
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
My apologies. I described a different achievement. Sorry about that.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

No luck so far, after a few games. I'm right by the goal. I'm playing as the Spurs, my starting 5 are all created characters with maxed out stats of 99, My in the zone indicator is on, and I'm getting right by the goal past the free throw line and watching them dunk and juggle that damn ball in but no achievement. I'm holding LB and roating that damn stick as fast as I can, but still nothing Any other ideas or am i doing something wrong here.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #8
shilbo-assassin

the Bunk 187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Both guides are't much help tbh. I created a guy with 99 in everything, I got the first set of achs but 'in the zone' ones no. I'm in the zone I select it and do it and no ach.

8000G Pro Evo
shilbo-assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

Yeah I know, it's starting to upset me. I need to take the game back today to honor my 7 day used return policy at GameStop but I don't want have to take it back with 14 of 15 Achievements unlocked.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

LOL, nevermind, I went back and tried once more and outta luck, I got the achievement, i'm 1000G out now! Thanks for the tips and help guys. Now to rush to take this game back and use it to pre-order AvP!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #11
TheOnlyDogMan

TenaciousDogMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Its not much help now, but in case someone else is reading this I found that I was doing the stick movement too close to when I first started holding the bumper. If I held the bumper for about 0.25 seconds, then started the spin, I'd do the move correctly.
TheOnlyDogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #12
SirBigRig

Sir Big Rig 69's Gamercard

this was a royal pain in the backside... took about 30 mins of trying to get....

1000G (17) - Ashes Cricket 09, Assassin's Creed I & II, Harry Potter HPB & OOTP, Madden 06 08 & 09, Monopoly, NBA 2K6, NBA Live 07 & 08, NFS MW, SD V Raw 09 & 10, Trivial Pursuit, WWE Legends of Westlemania

200G (1) - Uno

Others finished to current max (1) - NBA live 06 (960 - Missing online win)

Looking for help with: Top Spin 2
SirBigRig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
Twincats

Send a message via ICQ to Twincats Send a message via AIM to Twincats Send a message via MSN to Twincats Send a message via Yahoo to Twincats Send a message via Skype™ to Twincats

Twincats's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyDogMan View Post
Its not much help now, but in case someone else is reading this I found that I was doing the stick movement too close to when I first started holding the bumper. If I held the bumper for about 0.25 seconds, then started the spin, I'd do the move correctly.
This helped A LOT. Thank you. xD

I know no perimeters--frequency--no limiters.
We multiply integers, we back and forth so limitless.
I'm positive, negative, combined with infinity.
You can grab a line on a line, this is synergy.

WAT
Twincats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #14
rfuszner

I Fuzzdog I's Gamercard
So do you hold LB then let go of LB and then rotate?
rfuszner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #15
rfuszner

I Fuzzdog I's Gamercard
any ideas? Seems like everyone just has luck. I hate to say it, but this game has been programmed by someone and there is only 1 way of doing it to get the chivo. But it seems like everyone on this site is clueless as to how its done. Of course, that's assuming that we have professionals leading this site.
rfuszner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #16
Nidreu1

nidreu1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyDogMan View Post
After 30 mins of trying, this solved everything. Just get Tmac, run him into the paint under the basket. From there, let go of all the buttons, then press and hold LB, then wait a second and rotate RS. Took me two tries doing this method and it registered, after close to 50 tries using anything else.
Nidreu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #17
switzr1

switzr1's Gamercard
I finally just got it after about a million tries. I was Tracy McGrady on a fast break, bringing the ball the length of the court myself after a steal, with nobody between me and the basket, and did the stick in the paint, just inside the free throw line. Really not sure what aspect of this was the key, because I have been trying this for the length of two games as the West All Stars (Kobe, Nash, and T-Mac all have this ability). But it finally popped up this time. And the move he did wasn't all that fancy, no more than any of the other layups I have made trying for this. I was expecting an NBA Jam-quality dunk after all that work.

Oh well, I'm done with this game for the time being. I only own one controller, and the server is down. I will be stuck on 600 until I can get 3 people to boost the last one with me and bring their own controllers to do it.

switzr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #18
yanks19791024

I got this chevio on my first try, the shooting one I couldnt get
yanks19791024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #19
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
still trying this after all this time but shooter move ,scorer move and playmaker move wont't unlock and I did all 50 times as guide describes, must be something wrong with the description

edit: after trying countless times I rebooted the game did exactly the same and playmaker popped first try, its just glitchy like the rest I guess

Last edited by raidenhardcore; 04-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote