Betrayal: Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Here's sequence 7:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38i_Mr-H7GU]AC 3 - Tyranny Of Washington: Betrayal - Sequence 7 100% Sync - YouTube[/ame]

After around 20 tries I made it through 2.3; I really hate that part :mad:

I made a video for this too since I did it slightly different than D's method.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrcCc9yZnA]AC 3 - Tyranny Of Washington: Betrayal - Sequence 3 100% Sync - YouTube[/ame]

Here's sequence 7:

I made a video for [sequence 3] too since I did it slightly different than D's method.

Going to add these in, thanks again man. I didn't even know you could use the rafters in the warehouse, good find! If you have anymore content, lemme know as I'll be updating the Guide and working on the DLC for the rest of the night.

EDIT: You're videos are more than helpful actually, if you don't mind, I'm going to add your name to the author's collaboration in Post #1, so that you get credit for this Guide man :)

Edited by BiggD

Going to add these in, thanks again man. I didn't even know you could use the rafters in the warehouse, good find! If you have anymore content, lemme know as I'll be updating the Guide and working on the DLC for the rest of the night.

If there's any missions that anyone would like to see, I can just put them up. I'm having, for the first time in a while, a lot of actual work to do at my job, so I can't get anymore stuff recorded until I get this stupid place back up and running.

You're videos are more than helpful actually, if you don't mind, I'm going to add your name to the author's collaboration in Post #1, so that you get credit for this Guide man :)
Yeah, sure. That's cool with me.

If there's any missions that anyone would like to see, I can just put them up. I'm having, for the first time in a while, a lot of actual work to do at my job, so I can't get anymore stuff recorded until I get this stupid place back up and running.

I think the remaining Sequences are pretty easy and don't seem too confusing with the text I have up, so we'll be good there. I'm gonna finish up Sequence 9 and see about that. But you mentioned how a video wouldn't really help, so we'll probably skip that.

If, when you get the free time/chance, want to make videos or screens of the side missions or anything relating to them, that would be helpful. Maybe just a screen of what each looks like, and a screen/video where you found them. Same could go for the Artifacts, but I'll leave that up to you!

Guide is done.

Ty, if you still want to snag screens for the Side Missions, I provided a model of where the re-occuring (best) locations are. The screens I'm using now are a little fuzzy/dark, so crisp screens are welcomed.

I'm trying to grab screenshots of them now. It would be going faster but you need to kill ten-fucking-thousand guards every time you want to attack a convoy.

Edit: Done, but I only had two of the artifacts uncollected so that's all I could get screens of.

http://i.imgur.com/A3Jkrbs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZscoYY3.jpg

I thought the guide would look neater if I put the rescue, feed citizens and other activities all in one image since they are clustered together. I only use MSPaint, so it doesn't look great, but it gets the information across easily enough.

http://i.imgur.com/iS1Epmo.jpg

Edited by Ty-Rex

I'm trying to grab screenshots of them now. It would be going faster but you need to kill ten-fucking-thousand guards every time you want to attack a convoy.

Edit: Done, but I only had two of the artifacts uncollected so that's all I could get screens of.

[Pictures]

I thought the guide would look neater if I put the rescue, feed citizens and other activities all in one image since they are clustered together. I only use MSPaint, so it doesn't look great, but it gets the information across easily enough.

[Picture]

Once again, perfect work! I'll edit all these in tomorrow when I wake up. It doesn't matter that we don't have a picture for the first artifact, because that one is literally given to you when you step foot into Boston.

As for the 3rd picture, I like it a lot more than me having 4 different pictures. It's easier to read, and much, much clearer. Good job, man!

EDIT: Added them in now. Guide looks so much cleaner. Thanks, man.

Edited by BiggD

Once again, perfect work! I'll edit all these in tomorrow when I wake up. It doesn't matter that we don't have a picture for the first artifact, because that one is literally given to you when you step foot into Boston.

Fuck that. I replayed the first few missions on a new save and made this:

http://i.imgur.com/nnHFWAx.jpg

Why? Maybe I'm insane? Maybe I just want the guide to look really neat and have every piece of information? Maybe I just really enjoy the stupid eagle flying section? No, I hated that. It's one of the first two.

Fuck that. I replayed the first few missions on a new save and made this:

[Picture]

Why? Maybe I'm insane? Maybe I just want the guide to look really neat and have every piece of information? Maybe I just really enjoy the stupid eagle flying section? No, I hated that. It's one of the first two.

Even better! Now, I can gladly say the Guide is complete. Fuck that Flight section. I spent more time on that one Sequence than I did actually writing this Guide!

It's definitely reason number two, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out the first reasoning :D

Edited by BiggD

Thank you for this. I completed all missions at 100% synch, but only found 1 starving citizen. Then again, I did zero exploration, but still. That image sowing side mission locations was a great help.

Glad this could be of help! Yupp, that picture for the side missions is key for completing them. You can keep revisiting the same area/location multiple times, as the convoys/citizens will keep respawning there once you leave, and re-enter the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Assassin's Creed III / DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 2: Betrayal Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice guide, folks - I've been playing all 3 parts of Tyranny and this has been helpful in some areas.

For Sequence 9, saving the crew members, I think there might be a better approach. I noticed that snipers appear periodically with each wave (not just at the beginning), and I started noticing that when I was failing, snipers had made it to the water and I was too involved in the big pack of bad guys.

Rather than trying to move quickly and hoping for luck in waves 2 and 3, I started hanging by the edge of the dock and taking out snipers immediately, and only worrying about the other guys when it was convenient. I got the condition on first try with this strategy - none of the fighters ever died from cannon fire or bad guys.

The snipers have the red open circle above them, but these markers don't show up until just after they pass the last building on the docks, so if you're back a ways fighting a large group, they're easy to miss.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...