Did they make this game easier or am I just good?

Dinh Master

Back when this game came out, I had a pilot KD ratio of 1.0. I didn't find the game difficult, I just got easily distracted with the grunts and spectres and pilots would kill me.

I just got back into Titanfall yesterday and in my last 10 games I have a pilot KD of 2.6, and an overall KD of 12.4. I would go like 15 and 1, or 11 and 4 every match with like 60 minion kills. Top of the leaderboard every single game! They must have changed something. I'm a gen 2, but I was matched with people anywhere from gen 1 - 10, so that's not an excuse. Does anyone else find this game really easy now? Or did I just spontaneously acquire some crazy skillz?

Holler at yer boi.

:uzi:

Edited by Dinh Master

What would they have changed in an online only game so it's easier for you, but not everyone else?

Maybe the dignity meter was set to 100 in the options. brightness was at 50, I know that for sure. Not sure what I had my bulb meter at, though. I had my pilot tan set to 2, and my OS voice set to Bob Odenkirk. My titan shield was set to plexiglass, and my jet pack colour was set to soupy brown. Not sure if any of those things contributed? You think?

Maybe the dignity meter was set to 100 in the options. brightness was at 50, I know that for sure. Not sure what I had my bulb meter at, though. I had my pilot tan set to 2, and my OS voice set to Bob Odenkirk. My titan shield was set to plexiglass, and my jet pack colour was set to soupy brown. Not sure if any of those things contributed? You think?

That's a pretty sweet set up. I, on the other hand, accidentally set my OS voice set to Kim Kardashian and I can't seem to stop killing myself...

It's a dumbed-down FPS. Sorry, but it ain't because you're good. :p

I used to wonder why the month of August was so damn refreshing, and now I get it. It's not the sweet smell of summer's end, or the denim sky, with its slow parade of marshmallows. I used to think that perhaps it was the humble bumble bees, buzzing bloatedly along in their indifferent fashion, from flower to flower, doing their dance, unknowingly saving the world. It even occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, it was the fact that my birthday falls on the 8th day of this fabulous 8th month. But I was wrong about it all. August is so refreshing, and beautiful, and pure, because I ain't good. Ain't no good, nup nup, no good.

i get fed up of how easy it is sometimes it bores the shit out of me. got a 4.2 kd vs pilots got the 1000g on 360 so on xbox one im just not even bothering to regen. sitting happy on gen1 lv 50 lol

I played about a week then quit, it bored me that much..... haven't been back again it's way to easy.

I'll load up BF2 any day over Titanfall.

• 2 weeks later...

You're only so good because the game allows you to be soo good.

Shitty match making: 6vs3, i always end up on the noob/loser team etc.

allows you to be so good and when you have a higher ping than the "data center" it's a easy win.

I also "like it" when players are on the enemy team and rocking the house but on the next match they are on my team and the suck...it's always the same shit.

Also really nice when i get in a Gen1 Team, and the enemy team is full of high gen players, guess the result.

If you have a ping of 40 and the data center has 35, then you get down and shoot earlier etc., and i with a ping of 28 shoot eralier but will get slowed up to 35 so its the ususal:

i shot you, i hit you i die shit...

It can't be that i need a full car mag on face2face distance and that sucker survives with 20% and he kills me with 5 shots from the pistol....sure.

Today was a nice example, an kangaroo idiot with 1 bar was raping everyone on my team on export, he was almost god mode.

You couldn't kill that SoB with guns.

You're (supablaze) just a kid with too much time on it's hands and thinks he's good but doesn't see it's not him, just the game who let's him be so good.

Edited by Ehrenfried

You're only so good because the game allows you to be soo good.

Shitty match making: 6vs3, i always end up on the noob/loser team etc.

allows you to be so good and when you have a higher ping than the "data center" it's a easy win.

I also "like it" when players are on the enemy team and rocking the house but on the next match they are on my team and the suck...it's always the same shit.

Also really nice when i get in a Gen1 Team, and the enemy team is full of high gen players, guess the result.

If you have a ping of 40 and the data center has 35, then you get down and shoot earlier etc., and i with a ping of 28 shoot eralier but will get slowed up to 35 so its the ususal:

i shot you, i hit you i die shit...

It can't be that i need a full car mag on face2face distance and that sucker survives with 20% and he kills me with 5 shots from the pistol....sure.

Today was a nice example, an kangaroo idiot with 1 bar was raping everyone on my team on export, he was almost god mode.

You couldn't kill that SoB with guns.

You're (supablaze) just a kid with too much time on it's hands and thinks he's good but doesn't see it's not him, just the game who let's him be so good.

That was really hard to understand, but I see you're from Germany, so I assume english isn't your first language?

I think I understand what you're saying... Lol.