Found a problem? Have a question? Let us know here!

bplayak

• 2 weeks later...

Scrolled through and didn't see this mentioned but if it was I apologize... It's been a long time since I've posted in any of the clubs so I'm going through all my lists and I'm gonna start submitting. Had just one question regarding the completion leaderboards though.

What is required to sumbit a game as a completion? Just the main game or must you also have all the DLC as well? Other sites I'm a part of require the latter but I just wanted to be clear.

Thanks!

Scrolled through and didn't see this mentioned but if it was I apologize... It's been a long time since I've posted in any of the clubs so I'm going through all my lists and I'm gonna start submitting. Had just one question regarding the completion leaderboards though.

What is required to sumbit a game as a completion? Just the main game or must you also have all the DLC as well? Other sites I'm a part of require the latter but I just wanted to be clear.

Thanks!

Once DLC has been released for a game, the main game + the DLC is required to submit as a completion. We always work pro-actively in the max clubs, so we do not "remove" numbers from your name on the leaderboard if you have completed a game before any DLC is released. This is the same policy as Microsoft and we try to coincide with MS's policies across the site.

• 2 weeks later...
Once DLC has been released for a game, the main game + the DLC is required to submit as a completion. We always work pro-actively in the max clubs, so we do not "remove" numbers from your name on the leaderboard if you have completed a game before any DLC is released. This is the same policy as Microsoft and we try to coincide with MS's policies across the site.

I'm sure that that answers my question but I just want to make sure. I just finished The walking dead season ep 1-3 and we know that there's 2 more coming. Can I submit that as a completion? And what happens when the next episode/dlc is released? Will "you" trust me that I complete them? Meaning you wont take away that as a completion until I've finished the next episode?

Thanks for reading

I'm sure that that answers my question but I just want to make sure. I just finished The walking dead season ep 1-3 and we know that there's 2 more coming. Can I submit that as a completion? And what happens when the next episode/dlc is released? Will "you" trust me that I complete them? Meaning you wont take away that as a completion until I've finished the next episode?

Thanks for reading

As I said, we are always "pro-active". At the time you submit your game as a completion, if Microsoft views it as 100% complete then it counts. So for your example, the current available gamerscore & achievements are 300/300 & 24/24 would need to be fully completed it to count. We don't retro-actively go back and remove completion numbers from users.

As I said, we are always "pro-active". At the time you submit your game as a completion, if Microsoft views it as 100% complete then it counts. So for your example, the current available gamerscore & achievements are 300/300 & 24/24 would need to be fully completed it to count. We don't retro-actively go back and remove completion numbers from users.

Okay, thanks for the response :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing has glitched on me, i have unlocked every achievement apart from the achievement for unlocking every achievement. Would i still be able to be a member of Tier 1 of the Off to the Races Challenge Club, because it is clear that i have met the requirements for the achievement.

Here is the link to my achievements in the game, CLICK.

Edited by Monty111

I've found an error in my Xbox One Maximum Club points leaderboard count. It shows as 7 points when it should be 8 points. Here are my current completions for reference:

Gamertag: K1LL3R BEEZ

Battlefield 4 (2 points)

Madden NFL 25 (4 points)

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (1 point)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (1 point)

Thank you in advance for correcting this.

Is it possible to sign up for an Xbox One club if you have achievements that are 100% but haven't unlocked yet? I'm guessing no but I thought I may as well ask.

We need to see the achievement unlocked Duke.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing has glitched on me, i have unlocked every achievement apart from the achievement for unlocking every achievement. Would i still be able to be a member of Tier 1 of the Off to the Races Challenge Club, because it is clear that i have met the requirements for the achievement.

Monty I will get back to you on this.

I've found an error in my Xbox One Maximum Club points leaderboard count. It shows as 7 points when it should be 8 points. Here are my current completions for reference:

Gamertag: K1LL3R BEEZ

Battlefield 4 (2 points)

Madden NFL 25 (4 points)

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (1 point)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (1 point)

Thank you in advance for correcting this.

Thanks w1nne3r. I've fixed the errors.

After reviewing the game, we will extend you the ability to submit for Off to the Races Challenge Club. You will need to note that the achievement is glitched for you, but you have completed everything else.

The reviewer will check nonetheless, but it will expedite the process.

Also regarding the Off to the Races Challenge Club, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing is now in the process of being replaced. We will update when that happens.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

I'm sure I've missed this somewhere but when you update or are a new addition to a completion leaderboard do you have to list the games or simply just type the number?

For instance I'm about submit 10 arcade game leaderboards into the arcade sign up thread however I never entered the total completion leaderboard. Do I simply type:

Ham Woopan Jr [40] New Addition

Or will my number only be 10 as it'll only count the games in that post?

I'm sure I've missed this somewhere but when you update or are a new addition to a completion leaderboard do you have to list the games or simply just type the number?

For instance I'm about submit 10 arcade game leaderboards into the arcade sign up thread however I never entered the total completion leaderboard. Do I simply type:

Ham Woopan Jr [40] New Addition

Or will my number only be 10 as it'll only count the games in that post?

For the completion leaderboard sign-ups you can list the total number of games you've completed, regardless of whether you're currently in the respective maximum clubs or not. So signing up as completing 40 games is not a problem, as we verify those updates while processing in the same way as other sign-ups. :)

I am currently playing Winter Sports 2: The Next Challenge and have 55G but do not see myself on the overall leaderboards. How or when does my gamertag get displayed there?

You'll start showing up on the main site leaderboards (which are unrelated to the clubs) once you've reached 50 non-spam forum posts. Note that posting in off-topic areas does not count towards that. More info in the thread linked below :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471061

You'll start showing up on the main site leaderboards (which are unrelated to the clubs) once you've reached 50 non-spam forum posts. Note that posting in off-topic areas does not count towards that. More info in the thread linked below :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471061

what is considered an off-topic area? and thanks for the quick reply. that was the first game where I saw that there weren't too many people on the leaderboard so I though I'd test that function of the website out.

what is considered an off-topic area? and thanks for the quick reply. that was the first game where I saw that there weren't too many people on the leaderboard so I though I'd test that function of the website out.

When you're looking at the main forum index you'll see the green title bars separating the different broad categories of the forum. One of them is "Off Topic". Post count is disabled in that entire section of the forum.

When you're looking at the main forum index you'll see the green title bars separating the different broad categories of the forum. One of them is "Off Topic". Post count is disabled in that entire section of the forum.

Oh OK lol so it's literally the off topic area lol. I thought it was just like his opinion which areas were off topic

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at the The Sports club challenge club and i can't see that Nicktoons MLB was ever disc released in the UK, only on the marketplace which i can no longer find it on.

Does this mean the tier is not possible for those in the UK?

Also in the second tier Blitz The League II was definitely never released in the UK so it isn't possible for UK only players to get unless they have an NTSC console.

I have read to try and find out if there's a caveat to this but couldn't see anything, any advice gratefully received :)

I'm looking at the The Sports club challenge club and i can't see that Nicktoons MLB was ever disc released in the UK, only on the marketplace which i can no longer find it on.

Does this mean the tier is not possible for those in the UK?

Also in the second tier Blitz The League II was definitely never released in the UK so it isn't possible for UK only players to get unless they have an NTSC console.

I have read to try and find out if there's a caveat to this but couldn't see anything, any advice gratefully received :)

I've personally seen it in CEX myself, here:

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5037930101175#.VD_kFfldVBk

Copy in Edmonton and Stratford which are near where I live, if you want, I can go to Edmonton and get a copy for you if you want it.

--

I messaged Bplayak about this but might as well mention it here also,

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD for XBLA was removed for the marketplace, so tier 1 of the fight club challenge club cannot be completed.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-11-jojos-bizarre-adventure-hd-has-been-removed-from-xbox-live-and-eu-psn

Edited by Jakez123