Achievement Trading Thread

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I would like to try and get 8 people together for the Ranked Matches. If anybody wants to join please sign me up. First attempt will be tonight (Friday). Tomorrow and Sunday as well if we dont get 8 players together. I will send a message as soon as everybody is online and let you know if we can start. I will open a Ranked Match with 2 kills only so that EVERYBODY has got the chance of getting the achievements.

Haven't really looked at the multiplayer achievements yet, so I may want to get them legit if they're not too hard.

I'll post here anyways though, so send me a friend request and text message if you're interested.

EDIT: Got all my achievements. :)

Feel free to message me for advice but I ain't not never ever not gonna ever play this game again!

Okay I think the best method for getting ranked kills would be with only two people, because with more than that you'd be spending just as much or more time letting everybody else get a turn, which isn't worth the extra kills you get.

EDIT: Got all my achievements. :)

Feel free to message me for advice but I ain't not never ever not gonna ever play this game again!