That Showed Them Achievement "MADE EASY"

I just got this in only two tries, to wrap up this easy 1K…

Here is what I did.

Level: Surrender

Difficulty: Normal

As soon as, the level starts approach the bridge. 5 enemies will spawn. Run back to one of the destroyed stone structures, to get in cover. From here shoot each wizard 2x with “Expulso (B Button Spell)”, as they're approaching your cover location. Once they're close, exit cover and allow them to huddle around you. With the enemies surrounding you, simply shoot your "Confringo (2x Y Button Spell)" spell at the ground. If this fails, quit to menu, and select continue. Alternatively, the third group of enemies that spawn on the bridge are another group of 5. So here is another perfect opportunity to grab this achievement.

FYI, I attempted all other posted methods at least once. Although the other methods will eventually work in your favor, I believe this method was the easiest spot to control the enemies’ movement, there for making this spot the easiest to snag this seemingly annoying achievement!

Enjoy!!!

Also here is a great video, for one of the other good locations for this achievement!

Credit: DulleNL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvXFafvBp0g]‪Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt2 Achievement Guide-That Showed Them|Stopped in Their Tracks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by CrustyDirtDemon

Excellent post man! Got it this way in about a minute on my first try lol. Don't know which moron gave it a 3 star but I rate this 5. Thanks!

Much appreciated, as I was a bit baffled upon seeing that some one actually gave it a one star review. I myself had to vote it at a 5 star just to balance it out at a three star...Honestly, I wish the "star" ratting wasnt even an option. When people have the power to vote in a way that makes them anonymous to the author and not require a reson for a low vote is silly. At least if there was an explenation to a low ratting, the author then could make adjustments to please the readers...

NE way end of rant....lol I'm glad you found it helpfull. Honestly I attempted all other spots during my three runs of the game, and nothing panned out. I had a feeling the bridge would be the way to go. Sure enough it was, EASY PEASY!!!

Much appreciated, as I was a bit baffled upon seeing that some one actually gave it a one star review. I myself had to vote it at a 5 star just to balance it out at a three star...Honestly, I wish the "star" ratting wasnt even an option. When people have the power to vote in a way that makes them anonymous to the author and not require a reson for a low vote is silly. At least if there was an explenation to a low ratting, the author then could make adjustments to please the readers...

I also helped by 5 starring it yesterday - this is a great thread.

I also wish they got rid of the stars - it isn't used. Someone 1 starred my guide aswell... *sigh*

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...