Can boosting achievements get you banned or get your GS reset?

KL2694

Hello everyone,

I've been looking around online and I can't find a good answer to my question, and I also can't find anything in Microsoft's ToU. I'm just wondering if boosting really hard/annoying achievements such as "Falling Down" in BF4 (everyone blows them up before I can use them) can get your GS reset back to zero?

I know using third part software that requires you use your PC and load it into your console is definitely ban/reset worthy but what about going into open lobbies with your friends and just letting them kill you and vice versa? Or doing anything that makes it easier to get without exploiting game saves or game coding software?

I'm just wondering because there's a few games where I'm only a couple multiplayer achievements away from completing, and it's really bugging me. I just want to finish the game and move on to the next.

PS: If it matters I would be primarily boosting on XB1 but also a little on XB360. I just don't want to do it if it will get me reset since I already put a lot of time into the games.

There is nothing in Microsoft's ToU that says boosting is an offense. You will not be reset/banned for boosting. But make sure boosting is the only thing you do :)

Thanks Dante! I definitely won't do anything else besides boosting. :)

No it will not get you banned. But make sure you achieve the achievements legit. That means earn them in the game. Modding or using an outside source to get achievements will get you banned. If you boost a game like Bioshock 2 or any assassins creed game were all you do online is boost then that is ok. This site encourages boosting for dead games like Kane and lynch 2 and Timeshift. Go to a game board of a game that you would like to boost and look for the boosting thread. There will always be like minded people on here that want the same achievements as you so it is a win/win.