Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK need to boost for 2 things. One for the arcade mode 100 points achievement, and secondly to get lots and lotsa of studs. According to the nice trick in the forum it goes faster with 2 people - anyone up for it - message or FR me.

OK need to boost for 2 things. One for the arcade mode 100 points achievement, and secondly to get lots and lotsa of studs. According to the nice trick in the forum it goes faster with 2 people - anyone up for it - message or FR me.

I don't know if its a 'trick', but for the 100 pts in arcade, I hooked up 2 controllers, battled in the senate, using Boba Fett (mighta been Jango). Just kept firing, and with his gun, he gets off 2 shots per press. With a wireless controller I surfed the internet for a few minutes while pressing fire. Easy enough...

I need the online achievement for this. Will be on tonight from around 6:15PM GMT till late. Gamertag is kornfan2007.

Hey, im up for this, gamertag is TheOneJat, ill be on at 6:15 to see if youve added me (not at home right now) look forward to it!

Got gopher and online player thanks to Korn! Nice guy, appreciate it man.

• 3 weeks later...