Missing a weapon? Ask here.

Ooyah

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your like me and have rented this game i do not have the game booklet with all the weapon pictures, so the link below i found very useful to act as a tick off list for all my weapons, click the 1st image and scroll through to see enlarged versions =]

http://www.destructoid.com/bludgeon-and-maim-the-weapons-of-fairytale-fights-150470.phtml

Beautiful!

The book shows...

166 weapons (but 167 with missing gun)

48 slice

99 blunt

5 bows

4 guns (but we know that there are FIVE!)

5 potions

5 wands

Is that our definitive list?

Edited by Ooyah
Taking missing gun into account

stien can you try to explain the invisible sword location a little more in detail my view isnt changeing when i go into the back of the waterfall

i found this invisible sword yesterday by myself and got the sword without even going to hit the switch. this is exactley how i told my buddy to do it and no problems were had.

The invisible sword is found in level 10. When u get to the shallow water with all the bear traps before u reach the first enemy. Theres a waterfall at the top of the screen with 3 bear traps go inside open the chest walk around inside the waterfall and the view should change. Walk north west or south west and u will die and end up on the balcony in view. Open the chest and walk towards the door to respawn by the alligators. Now go through the level and kill 7 princes with the naked emperor for a trophy.

i found this invisible sword yesterday by myself and got the sword without even going to hit the switch. this is exactley how i told my buddy to do it and no problems were had.

The invisible sword is found in level 10. When u get to the shallow water with all the bear traps before u reach the first enemy. Theres a waterfall at the top of the screen with 3 bear traps go inside open the chest walk around inside the waterfall and the view should change. Walk north west or south west and u will die and end up on the balcony in view. Open the chest and walk towards the door to respawn by the alligators. Now go through the level and kill 7 princes with the naked emperor for a trophy.

Trophy? Are you playing the PS3 version?

so i was thinking after finding the invisible sword thx to your help maybe the Blacksmith Sword could be hidden just like the invisible sword.. maybe finding the blacksmith sword in a hidden treasurbox could unlock the achievment for opening all the treasurboxes...??

so i was thinking after finding the invisible sword thx to your help maybe the Blacksmith Sword could be hidden just like the invisible sword.. maybe finding the blacksmith sword in a hidden treasurbox could unlock the achievment for opening all the treasurboxes...??

i would have to say is if u found the blacksmith sword and it was in a treasure box it would most likely have to be your last treasure box. if it did unlock the achievement for opening all the treasure boxes just by opening that 1 treasure box it would be a glitch otherwise u could just go thru the whole game opening none and then just opening that 1 and u would get an achievement for opening just that 1 not them all

well thats what i mean ^^ didnt write it right :D

I think a so far have found nearly all treasurboxes and was thinking that maybe one is missing for me to pop the achievment for opening them..

so somehow i have to find this blacksmith sword then i will see if that could be the last box for me ^^

well thats what i mean ^^ didnt write it right :D

I think a so far have found nearly all treasurboxes and was thinking that maybe one is missing for me to pop the achievment for opening them..

so somehow i have to find this blacksmith sword then i will see if that could be the last box for me ^^

ok lol i kinda thought u meant that.. have u opened all the treasure boxes seen below on the left and right of the 2nd ferris wheel type thing in lvl 5 before u go throught those couple hallways to get to the pied piper

After reading the manual I counted what they have and know there is at least 167. I have 161.

slice 47/48

blunt 94/99

guns 5/5

bows 5/5

potions 5/5

wands 5/5

NEW TRICKY FINDS:

Chapter 6

Spoon of Destruction

For the Spoon of Destruction, the only place that I have found it was in the boiler room level by use of the wishing well. That was it. (It is also in Chapter 7 at another wishing well.)

hey i looked for the spoon of destruction and never found it in level 6. there wasent a wishing well that spat it out. im not really sure but maybe wishing wells can be a little random. im going to check level 7 right now and will edit this post to say if its there or not

Well there could be a couple discrepancies between your version and our version. You are rocking the PS3 copy.

I mean earlier with the invisible sword issue as well there were some differences. I mean all in all the game will be the same, but there might be a couple little tweaks here and there in regards to glitches. Personally I think the whole invisible sword area is glitched because the only way to the balcony is to die.

Well there could be a couple discrepancies between your version and our version. You are rocking the PS3 copy.

I mean earlier with the invisible sword issue as well there were some differences. I mean all in all the game will be the same, but there might be a couple little tweaks here and there in regards to glitches. Personally I think the whole invisible sword area is glitched because the only way to the balcony is to die.

it is glitched but i told my buddy about it on the phone he pretty much tried to do it first the way that u did it because he wanted to get the treasure box above the alligator. he failed in doing what i told him to do after that for about 20 mins. he restarted the level and then did it fine the next time around the view changed right away that was also the way i did it and it worked fine. i just ran north west or south west after i dont remember and i died and respawned on the balcony.

it is glitched but i told my buddy about it on the phone he pretty much tried to do it first the way that u did it because he wanted to get the treasure box above the alligator. he failed in doing what i told him to do after that for about 20 mins. he restarted the level and then did it fine the next time around the view changed right away that was also the way i did it and it worked fine. i just ran north west or south west after i dont remember and i died and respawned on the balcony.

Is your friend on xbox360 or ps3?

Well, that was my point, that maybe the coding is glitched in one (PS3) or the other (XBOX 360).

why would it be one or the other because what u said happened was that u went in the waterfall, died then u respawned on the balcony thats the same thing that we did. i read someones post on this forum and they couldnt do it because the view wouldnt change the same way that it didnt change the first time my buddy tried which is the way u are telling ppl to do it. you are telling ppl to go to the alligator hit the switch then come back to the waterfall because theres a door but u dont have to do that u can just go straight to the water fall and it will switch the view and then u kill ur self by running into the bear trap or do it how i did by running into the north west or south west corner. its simplier my way i would think then running back and forth

why would it be one or the other because what u said happened was that u went in the waterfall, died then u respawned on the balcony thats the same thing that we did. i read someones post on this forum and they couldnt do it because the view wouldnt change the same way that it didnt change the first time my buddy tried which is the way u are telling ppl to do it. you are telling ppl to go to the alligator hit the switch then come back to the waterfall because theres a door but u dont have to do that u can just go straight to the water fall and it will switch the view and then u kill ur self by running into the bear trap or do it how i did by running into the north west or south west corner. its simplier my way i would think then running back and forth

I understand your way perfectly. I know what you are saying. However as I have said, and someone else had the same problem, without hitting the switch you end up just walking against what appears to be an invisible wall.

I have now tried 10 times today, your method of just running to the wall. Nothing. I tried running to the switch after and then running through the wall and the view changes.

That is the only difference between our situations. I also tell people after the view changes to run into a bear trap. I think that there might be a glitch between the two different versions (by system) that either requires or doesn't require the switch.

If a person with an XBOX 360 can walk through the wall without having to hit the switch please tell me and I will concede that their might be an inkling to what I am saying.

(Additionally to the difference of the formats, I tried your Giant trick of waiting till the count down reaches 0 after being killed and still not achievement.)

Edit: Skitz had already declared where the flamingo trumpet is. Ooyah, could you move the location of the hard to find items, or one location find items to the first post to remove the confusion of unanswered questions?

Edited by Stienfeast9

Yeah i didnt notice that skitz did post that there my bad. I agree that the creator of this thread should put all the items that people have troubles finding into one big list as they come up.

I also see your point on the way to get to the invisible sword. I would also like to see if anyone has done it my way to make sure there is no difference in how u much approach the invisible sword situation.

Got "mine!". However, I have also had a glitch and got it early, but I would still like to complete my collection. I need candy chandalier, wood (not wooden) club, squirrel, rachet for blunt and either tin soldier's pen or blacksmith's sword. I've had one of them but can't remember which:confused:. Will try and help others where I can but it took a lot of playthroughs so my memory maybe sketchy.

I found the item yesterday morning at the latest, but I constantly edit my original post with the new locations as not to spam the thread with new posts. That way people can look in one location. If Ooyah places the item locations in the first post of the thread I will even delete my weapon locations.

Tonight when I get home from class I'm going to make a video with my cell phone of me gaining the invisible sword so if people still can't find it can see the exact location to find it.

Edit: It appears that you were right. Wouldn't you know that the time that I have one hand because I am filming with my cellphone in the other, I am able to walk right through the waterfall. I have edited my explanation as well have posted some videos on my original area. I will make more of them tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Sorry for the crappy visual but it was from my cellphone. (Ooyah if you want to put the videos in the first post go right ahead.)

Edited by Stienfeast9
Eating Crow