Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

Hei.. I need help with the 2 online achievements...

I just have 24h of gold Membership left, so please, help mee! :( :D

I think i will get the 3 hugs easy..

But I need some portal virgin mainly for the other achievement, that we'll go thru the Calibration Hub or whatever that was called - together...

so PLEASE... :)

Add meeeee...

GT: VPL Merc

I am online atm, and I will be online basically for the next 24h straight, because of my membership ending in 24 h :S :D

GT: VPL Merc

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw i am fully ready to help anyone with any achievements, since ive done all the other achievemnts .. :p

I need 1 more hug and someone who hasnt played, you have to back up your portal saves on a usb and delete it off xbox so that it things you're starting new, then finish collaboration course and put it back on your xbox. Some work but spose its easier than finding someone who hasnt played. message me if you want and we can both get it :woop:

I need 1 more hug and someone who hasnt played, you have to back up your portal saves on a usb and delete it off xbox so that it things you're starting new, then finish collaboration course and put it back on your xbox. Some work but spose its easier than finding someone who hasnt played. message me if you want and we can both get it :woop:

actually it'd be easier to save it to cloud and then takeit offyour hard drive

I'm looking for some people to help me get the Friends List With Benefits achievement. I can't work on the game until Saturday, and if some of you need help with other Co-op achievements, I can help, but will not help with Professor Portal. When sending requests, make sure to send a message that notes that it is for Portal 2 so I know and don't ignore it, cause I tend to ignore friend invites often when getting help for other games.

GT: ALL4WON

GT: OoXxACExXoO

Need Professor Portal and Friends List With Benefits achievements, haven't done co-op yet so i can help someone else with Professor Portal

i can help with friends lists with benefits, and also need Professor portal, so if you still can help me then that would be great

I need help getting the "Friends List With Benefits" and the "Professor Portal" achievements like everyone else.

My GT is pandemoniumfire and my timezone is Sydney (+10) which means I'll be that random on at odd times to most people. I'm going to be on portal 2 everyday until I complete these both (and will be willing to pop in when prodded afterwards).