Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no new event, but I checked Rod Fergussons twitter (@GearsViking, studio manager at Black Tusk) and this was on there:

@GearsViking can someone sort out the weekly special events in GOW Judgement ? The lack of support is epically shocking !

Rod replied with: @KronicPaul We're going through a transition period so there are going to be issues while we sort through it. Sorry.

Hopefully looks like they will get it back running again... atleast fingers crossed they do.

Still no new event, but I checked Rod Fergussons twitter (@GearsViking, studio manager at Black Tusk) and this was on there:

@GearsViking can someone sort out the weekly special events in GOW Judgement ? The lack of support is epically shocking !

Rod replied with: @KronicPaul We're going through a transition period so there are going to be issues while we sort through it. Sorry.

Hopefully looks like they will get it back running again... atleast fingers crossed they do.

Lol there are going to be issues? Why does that shock me? There has been nothing but issues for months now trying to get these events to work.

Two weeks? It will be 4 weeks come tomorrow! Supposedly, the most recent ribbon change came out the 31st of January. Was there a ribbon that came out in February that I wasn't recorded?

As you stated the last ribbon was 1/31/14 and no there has been no ribbon update since then. Myself and a few other people on my friends list have been checking daily. More times than not people on here beat me on posting when their is a update. Only problem is the programmers have not been doing them regularly.

P.S. Please do not send me messages on my gamer tag asking me when the event is updated. I use a different account to check and post them on here before I even message my friends on XBL.

Edited by Cold Whistler

From Gears of War on Facebook

Dear Gears of War fans,

As most of you already know, Microsoft Studios has acquired the rights to the Gears of War franchise from Epic Games. Black Tusk Studios will take over development of the Gears of War franchise, including support of the communication channels such as the forums and social media pages.

On Monday, March 10th 2014 at 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), the Epic Games Gears of War forums will be archived and locked, and the Facebook and Twitter pages will be transferred to Black Tusk Studios. Black Tusk Studios asks for your patience and support as they set up new forums for the Gears of War community, and encourage you to communicate with them over Facebook (this page) and Twitter (

) during this forum transition over the coming weeks.

Epic Games would like to thank our fans for all the support and memories.

(Shamefully stolen from the Epic Forums, let's hope Black Tusk get a grip soon)

From Gears of War on Facebook

Dear Gears of War fans,

As most of you already know, Microsoft Studios has acquired the rights to the Gears of War franchise from Epic Games. Black Tusk Studios will take over development of the Gears of War franchise, including support of the communication channels such as the forums and social media pages.

On Monday, March 10th 2014 at 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), the Epic Games Gears of War forums will be archived and locked, and the Facebook and Twitter pages will be transferred to Black Tusk Studios. Black Tusk Studios asks for your patience and support as they set up new forums for the Gears of War community, and encourage you to communicate with them over Facebook (this page) and Twitter (

) during this forum transition over the coming weeks.

Epic Games would like to thank our fans for all the support and memories.

(Shamefully stolen from the Epic Forums, let's hope Black Tusk get a grip soon)

At least its a start.