Currently Free!!

Nekroflame

no its not, i cant imagine they pulled it in 5 minutes

I just downloaded it and posted this when I read it from another site. They had posted it about 3 hours ago.

EDIT: BTW this is the Windows Phone game. I think most of you came in here thinking it was the retail version.

Edited by Nekroflame

No shit...As this should of been posted in the Window's Phone section....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1926

Not to mention, it was not indicated in your original post.

Ahh well.....

I thought posting it in the game's (Windows Phone) forum was a good place to put it. I didn't think of putting anything in the original post, since it was in the correct game's forum.

I thought posting it in the game's (Windows Phone) forum was a good place to put it. I didn't think of putting anything in the original post, since it was in the correct game's forum.

Now that I look, I am the idiot....you placed it in the right spot...My bad....

I only seen the Mirror's Edge topic to the right, as I jump from the "Today's Post" section. I think it is safe to say, I need to go to sleep. ~Peace

Now that I look, I am the idiot....you placed it in the right spot...My bad....

I only seen the Mirror's Edge topic to the right, as I jump from the "Today's Post" section. I think it is safe to say, I need to go to sleep. ~Peace

Hey at least you can admit when you make a mistake :) Anyone know why it is free?

I cant find it anywhere on the marketplace.

Search "Mirror's edge", or even just "Mirror".

EDIT: I am pretty sure the game is a Nokia exclusive right now so unless you have a Nokia WP7 you probably can't get this game.

Edited by BluWolve

It's free to anyone with a Nokia Windows Phone, my brother has the Lumia 920 and downloaded it for free. He told me about it and I downloaded it on my Lumia 900.

Search "Mirror's edge", or even just "Mirror".

EDIT: I am pretty sure the game is a Nokia exclusive right now so unless you have a Nokia WP7 you probably can't get this game.

Ill admit i thought you were speaking of XBL not mobile, I couldnt care less about what forum its in because i find thread through the new posts button

Yeah so do I, but when you go into a thread there is a directory path up the top saying where the thread is located, in this case the Windows phone forums. It is worth checking that to avoid confusion.

OT: Anyone know if it is still free, and if so is it going to be a permanent thing?

• 4 months later...