Vehicles... Locations?

ChaosTheoryV2X

Was wondering if anyone has come across some kind of location guide like X was spotted in this vicinity.. frankly vehicles are a bit of a headache, its so hard to discern what I havent jumped in and what I have.. basically ive gotten 76 (all hidden included) just jumping in and out of parking lots :s.

Anyone got any tips for this headache inducing fun :confused:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go into the main menu and under Extras you can see what you have unlocked so far or go on Rockstars Social Club and it will also show what you have so far, then you know a little bit better on what to look out for, I was looking at mine and saw a lot of "Service" vehicles, go to the dock area and you can bag a few down there. I used the same tactic as you, so let me know what you are missing and maybe we can help each other.

But so far I have seen no list with areas located.

Edited by Manc_Man

Good Point.. how about in this thread, we name off the numbered slots of cars we are missing and see if we can fill in others w/ the car name and maybe even a picture (there are some guides were its just pictures of the car, like the one at VGB.) K so these are all im missing:

2 door - 5, 11, 19, 24

4 door - 6, 12, 15, 16

Sports - 5, 8

Police - 7

Service - 7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18

Good Point.. how about in this thread, we name off the numbered slots of cars we are missing and see if we can fill in others w/ the car name and maybe even a picture (there are some guides were its just pictures of the car, like the one at VGB.) K so these are all im missing:

2 door - 5, 11, 19, 24

4 door - 6, 12, 15, 16

Sports - 5, 8

Police - 7

Service - 7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18

Edit - Once Social Club updates I will add everything I have found with pictures, I need around 20 more, but for some reason Social Club is not updating.

2 Door -

2. Buick Coupe

3. Buick Eight Convertible

6.Chevrolet Fleetmeister 2DR

8. Chrysler Town And Country

11. Ford Convertible - Located South Side of Central Division

12. Ford Custom

14. Desoto 2DR Custom

16. For Business Coupe

18. Ford V8 Sedan

20. Lincoln Continental Coupe

21. Nash Super 600

22. Packard Clipper Eight

23. Packard Clipper Six

24 - Pontiac Torpedo 6

http://s3.postimage.org/31yhg0bus/Torpedo.png

25. Studebaker Commander

4 Door - 6 - Plymouth P5

http://s3.postimage.org/31y47pjwk/Plymouth.png

Sports - 8 - Oldsmobile S98 Convertible

http://s3.postimage.org/31xqzeryc/oldsmobile.png

Service - 11 - Desoto Custom Taxi -

http://s3.postimage.org/31wyv9vk4/Desoto.png

Edited by Manc_Man

Yea, this is easily gonna be the worst achievement in the game, haha, I've only got this, 100% and the 47,000 dollar achievements left right now, 78/95 cars...

Some tips I can say, don't forget there's fire trucks, ambulances, and whatnot in the game. Also, I'm not sure, but I think the coroner's vehicle counts and there's two, maybe three different cop cars...the regular black and white, a slightly bigger one, and I think the paddywagon all count. I'm not sure though, I still need to drive the coroner car and the paddywagon...

Stuck 86/95 right now =/

Missing 1 police car (The big one for prisoners I think? )

The other 2doors & 4 doors just look so similar to me. . .

Missing:

2door: 1,4

4door: 12,16

Service: 1,3,7,9

Police: 7

Edited by IMxOI

2Door -

1 - Buick Buisness Coupe

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/images/games/LAN/checklist/Vehicles/1pvx3ke.png

4- Buick Eight Coupe

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/images/games/LAN/checklist/Vehicles/rqfgud.png

Service -

1 - Polar Bear

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/images/games/LAN/checklist/Vehicles/1oxsfqn.png

3- Chevrolet Van

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/images/games/LAN/checklist/Vehicles/1efb6uw.png

I can fill in a spot or two...

Police 7 - International Police Wagon (Big cop car for prisoners)

Service 3 - Chevrolet Van (Looks like the Chevrolet pickup truck but with a cover on the pickup)

Service 7 - Nash Deluxe 600 Army (There is an army base in the Central area on the east side, you can find this there, it's a green car with an army star on each side door)

Service 9 - I don't have it yet but I can see a medical cross on the back window's silhouette, likely an ambulance.

Service 10 - Chevrolet Tow Truck (Basically just a tow truck, haha.)

Service 11 - Desoto Custom Suburban Taxi (The yellow cabs you see driving around)

Service 17 - Heil Colecto-Pak (Garbage truck driving about the city)

Service 18 - International KB8 (Not many unique features....just a box truck, basically, looks similar to Service 19 except the back is completely covered.)

Sports 5 - Lincoln Continental Convertible (Convertible with a small windshield, two doors, and a unique trunk handle that is a large metal latch with a red square in the center. Back wheels are also covered)

Sports 8 - Oldsmobile S98 Convertible (I think this is the car you get during the Vice cases? In any case it looks very similar to it)

4-door 6 - Plymouth P5 (Two windows with a small third one, all four wheels are exposed, grill isn't very wide and the headlights are close together, the trunk of the car sticks out further than the roof)

4-door 12 - Lincoln Zephyr Touring (Car is pretty long, back wheel is covered, there's a chrome strip running along the length of the car and towards the front there are two shorter strips, the grill is split down the middle and the car has a weird little hood ornament. Rear window is small and split into two panes)

4-door 15 - Packard Clipper Eight (Not a very distinctive car...the tire rims have a red dot in the center, there's a small logo on the passenger door saying 'Clipper', and the car is short in height and long in length, but not much else)

2-door 19 - Lasalle V8 Sedan (Has a few distinctive features, the headlights are positioned above what look like grills, there's a small chrome vent on each side of the front of the car, car has four seats but only two doors, there's a chrome strip running along the sides of the car, and on the drivers side attached behind the rear view mirror is a small antenna)

2-door 11 - Ford Convertible (Car looks sort of scrunched up and the top is up, basically a scrunchy fat looking little convertible.)

2-door 5 - Buick 2door Sedanette (Not much to say, it does have a distinct red logo on the trunk, rear wheels are covered, has what looks like a chrome sideskirt that's low to the ground and across the doors, and it has a small hood ornament)

Here's what I'm missing

2-door 4 7 10 13 21 24

4-door 16 18 19

Sports 2

Service 1 9 12 15

Found one of the service trucks, it's a large red vehicle with the Alaco logo on the side, it's called the Dodge Gas Truck...can also be found with the Keane logo on the side.

The Polar Bear is likely found at the ice company, I forgot where it was but I looked it up online, it's somewhere on Hawthorn Street in Hollywood, I'm heading there now to try to nab the truck

Found one of the service trucks, it's a large red vehicle with the Alaco logo on the side, it's called the Dodge Gas Truck...can also be found with the Keane logo on the side.

The Polar Bear is likely found at the ice company, I forgot where it was but I looked it up online, it's somewhere on Hawthorn Street in Hollywood, I'm heading there now to try to nab the truck

lol good call, found it.

One more to go! Buick Business Coupe =/

I've got about 8-9 left here now myself, I think most of the cars I'm missing are in Central since I've been driving around Wilshire and Hollywood smashing up stuff for the 47k damage achievement and I've hit a bit of a dry spell....but I'm almost done with this game, so close to that 1200/1200...

Congrats, dude! I've got six left and I just finished the 47k achievement, so once I get these last six cars I'll have the full 1200...at least until the next DLCs come out anyways.

4-door 16 18

2-door 7 10 13

Service 15

I'mma go to Central and look some more, but if anyone has any info hit me up

Service 15 is the International flatbed variant, see them alot at the right most part of the map.

Need the following, if anyone finds these please let me know

2 door - 10,13

4 door - 3, 16

Edited by Diamondz

Hello, could you tell us or is Police 7 - International Police Wagon (Big cop car for prisoners)??Thanks you

That's the last one I need as well. I found the following on another website:

International Police Wagon - There is only one that is able to be driven it's located at Parnell's Soup Co. Factory in Hollywood.

Except I have no clue where the soup factory is

EDIT: Found the soup factory on the corner of Vine and Fountain Ave in Hollywood, what I didn't find was the vehicle. So now I think i'll just play through cases again until I find it.

Edited by Maximus6988

I literally JUST picked that up, haha....three left, don't know which ones exactly but I'm still looking....so close

EDIT: Regarding the police wagon, I have it but I have no idea where I got it. There might be one that you can drive in one of the cases or street crimes too?

For the police wagon you can take the easy way, during the case "A different kind of war", there will be a car chase and at least 4 police wagon will be blocking off the road that you will pass by. Just leave the car and jack it LOL

Service 15 is the International flatbed variant, see them alot at the right most part of the map.

Need the following, if anyone finds these please let me know

2 door - 10,13

4 door - 3, 16

2 door-10 I found it in Hollywood Region

4 door-16 At the very start of the case "A different kind of war", right beside you lol (or 1 -2 cars away =) )

4 door-3 I saw them both in Hollywood and Westlake

Edited by IMxOI