KTFO Tips... Good ones

Markos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG. I finally got it. It wasn't the Eddie Sanchez-Brock Lesnar way.

I was doing ultimate fights mode and I was trying to get the requirements for the Ultimate Fights achievement. I was doing Gabriel Gonzaga vs Mikro Cro Cop and I was trying to get a head kick KO in the final minute of the round. I accidentally KOed him with 2:30 left and I was sad. Then I heard a pop and it was the KTFO achievement!

Sooooo happy!!! :):):)

iv'e got it heaps of times, for my self, my brother and some friends.

i use the method stated many times.

Brock lesnar v eddie sanchez in the gym, run up throw 3 elbows, then just keep sway punching.

every time iv'e ko'ed eddie without rocking him, within the 10 second mark, ive got the achievment.

i dont think its glitched, just hard to meet the requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
preety much ... most of us here have gotten in with about 3 strikes. im starting to think it has to be really early in the 1st round with a limited amount of strikes.

just keep trying man it took me like 500 (vs com) knockouts.

it doesnt matter about how many punches u throw or how quick it takes

i got mine after 400 tries against lesnar in the 1st round 4 minutes in

he was cut open so he had taken alot of damage but when i knocked him out the sound to indicate someone was rocked played but he got knocked out at the same time and the achievement popped, i didnt throw elbows either it was a superman punch that got me the achievement

• 1 month later...

hi guys i along with many others have tried and failed 2 get this,butt not anymore

i went for a different method as i got sick of elbow spammin so i took the fighting off the back foot approach and used brocks straight right and it popped first time,i just backed off then lundged,rinse and repeat oh the joy i will upload the video if some1 post how but its the replay,but you will no if you have done it!

• 1 month later...

It took me forty matches but the brock lesnar elbow method worked perfectly once i got used to countering him. You will know when you get the achievement as it pops up immediately as the guy drops and the camera looks different as well.

Thanks guys, this site is the best!

• 3 weeks later...

I got UFC 2010 at the midnight launch so needless to needless to say, I've been working on this achievement for quite a while... However, I just popped in the game today after a couple of months without playing it and the first match I had, I got the cheevo. The funny thing is, I actually rocked Sanchez before knocking him out, so I'm not sure what the requirements exactly are for the cheevo.

• 1 month later...

I tried the Lesnar v.s. Sanches way for 73 fights to no avail. I then switched fighters to (user) Jason Mccully v.s. (computer) Pat Barry, and then ran in and threw 2 or 3 elbows, and then ran back and to be honest I was actually reading a forum post on the web site and just mindlessly pressing X and moving the left stick forward, and then I looked up and BOOM! Achievement! I cried tears of happiness for years.

First of all sorry for my english. Afrter 924 fights finaly got it. Exhibition, Light Heavy, Beginner, Me Anderson Silva vs cpu Mask. I started fight with few elbows and Mask WAS ROCKED i let him get up and then i started throwing RB FLICK BACK Y and BOOM achievement unlocked

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWvYB1YtKho]YouTube - Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! achievement / trophy[/ame]

had this game the first day it was released. been trying this forever. ive tried pretty much everyway it said to try in this forums to no avail. tonight i was using gsp vs koscheck. 3rd match. ran in, straight, sway forward with a overhand right haymaker as he was coming with a left hook and finally, achv unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...