MoH: Warfighter Bitching Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i've beaten the game on hard, wasn't really enjoyable, i began skipping cutscenes and just wanted it to be over. I know i gotta do at least 1 more full run on hardcore which won't be hard but damn it's gonna be boring.

I played between 5-10 online games and again that's pretty bad, yes i like call of duty and battlefield but this game just seems so simple online, Knowing where my enemy is all the time as i see them around corners and through walls just seems pointless.

I imagine the grind for all the achievements will be pretty dull

In this modern era of gaming there isnt a game released that isnt glitched. You arent a very patient person are you? It hasnt even been out a week. You know that it takes time for them to properly identify the glitch, work a solution, get the patch approved my MS then release it, right?

It's the BITCHING thread, not the "patience" thread.

It's a legitimate bitch, so I bitched. I started up again on Hard, and guess what... yup, somehow I ended up on Normal for no reason. Another glitch, another bitch.

The game was rushed to get a piece of the CoD market. Whatever. I was expecting something at least good, and was letdown. At this point, I'm going into every game, with the expectation of "utter shit". Why not? Can either get what expected, or be surprised.

The hit detection... lol Elpresador.. dat laugh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xYTe2_vM34&feature=g-user-u]MOH WARFIGHTER HIT DETECTION ISSUES NEED FIXED - YouTube[/ame]

tots hilairs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8WkTmFMYQ&feature=g-user-u]MOH WARFIGHTER RAGE QUIT - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

The hit detection... lol Elpresador.. dat laugh.

Why do you even bother posting on this forum? You haven't even played the game. The guy in the hit detection vid was probably lagging or hitting environmental structures. All you do is say how bad the game "sucks" when you haven't played it.

You know I don't think I'll botch about MoH warfighter.

I honestly think there is some kind of conspiracy happening given how many relatively low scores the game received from review sites.

The game does have graphics glitches and flickering textures in places but it performs and plays really well. There are the diverse environments, large single player maps. More importantly slightly better realism than CoD (I still love CoD)

Multiplayer is fun as well though I'd say nowhere bear Battlefield or CoD because of unbalanced map design.

I think this game deserves at least 7/10 or more.

Dude you are so right! It must be a conspiracy because you think the game is good. This whole time I thought it was just another shitty EA game but BOY was I wrong.

This guy...

This guy knows...

Kills from sub-machine guns across the length of the map , random grenade kills,spawn kills , terrible map designs ,aweful MP interface.and strangely the game is still alluring , but massive disappointment none the less.Amazing that EA can get a FPS so so wrong

Not really a bitch but I was trying to get the Leftover Lead achievement and missed the last guy, so I hit pause real quick and went to reload the last checkpoint and it gave me the achievement for beating the mission right after I paused it. Then I got the Leftover Lead achievment about 2 mintutes after I beat the mission. So now it looks kinda odd in my achievements list. It's a stupid thing but I hate how shit like that happens. Nice game so far though, sp isn't bad, haven't touched the mp though.

Anyone having problems trying to load player data? I have been stuck on the main menu for about 5/10 odd mins and not loading, anyadvice thanks

YOu have to delete the saved game from your 360's memory. I did it and I can confirm that this works. When you log back in, you will have to setup the screen display and battlelog thing, but you keep your rank and all the weapons and stuff you unlocked. I was terrified to try it because I had almost 30 hours of playing online.

Okay, WTF!? Up until now i had nothing much to bitch about, but now i was almost done with the campaign on hard and it says: save file corrupted!!?

Fuck this shit! I'm not going to do everything again!

And it's not that i think the SP is bad, i just NEVER finish any SP story more then once. I just can't do it, no matter how good it is...

Okay, WTF!? Up until now i had nothing much to bitch about, but now i was almost done with the campaign on hard and it says: save file corrupted!!?

Fuck this shit! I'm not going to do everything again!

And it's not that i think the SP is bad, i just NEVER finish any SP story more then once. I just can't do it, no matter how good it is...

My buddy had the same problem around halfway through the game. It was stuck on a loading screen for him. So he dashboarded and went back into the game, only to find his save file FUBAR.

I still have yet to see why people hate this game so god damn much. Either they suck and run out like an idiot only to bitch once they die or complain about the smallest non-game breaking bugs that have no effect on gameplay. Learn to play tactical people.

Found the bitching thread buddy! :D ...I wouldn't say saves corrupting are non game breaking bugs lol this game isn't polished.

I still have yet to see why people hate this game so god damn much. Either they suck and run out like an idiot only to bitch once they die or complain about the smallest non-game breaking bugs that have no effect on gameplay. Learn to play tactical people.

It's not necessarily people playing dumb. Imo, it's the stupid decisions that the developers did. The audio is inconsistent. Sometimes I can hear people from far away, and often I can't hear someone sprinting up to me. I understand the need to vary the terrain to make it more "realistic," but it's retarded that your guy can't go over a 2 inch obstacle unless you press the jump button.

Having now completed the campaign, I can honestly say this is one of the worst games that I have ever played. The campaign reminds me of CoD:WaW.

This game is just horrible. The only redeeming quality is the theme music that plays in the multiplayer menu. Everything else about this game is crap.

Played in a bunch of games last night and was getting spawn killed big time. Shitty team just standing around. My bitch today is WHy the fuck do i have to unlock iron sites?? most of the scopes are horrible. Iron sites should be there from the start.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

A thousand fucking times THIS.

I like playing my Canadian JTF-2 assaulter. The default scope they give you I hate as scopes dont have any peripheral vision. And I have to unlock iron sights???

This MP has me frustrated like I never have been during CoD or BF3.

Why do you even bother posting on this forum? You haven't even played the game. The guy in the hit detection vid was probably lagging or hitting environmental structures. All you do is say how bad the game "sucks" when you haven't played it.

This game is very rough around the edges dude c'mon. i loved the last moh but this was just not well produced. While I do enjoy the human aspect of it and is why i bought the game *used* to begin with it doesn't change the fact it was severely lacking in polish...and i dont mean grom

This game is horrendous!!!

Not sure why people are bitching about others complaining about the game and how its getting bad reviews, its simple. Its because the game is bad! The menus are a load of shite, the Fall Back spawn loves putting you in front of enemies or in a middle of a mortar barrage, takes an entire magazine to kill somebody yet somehow seem to get killed by one short burst?? They're comparing Real Ops mode to a hardcore mode but that is an absolute joke, just removing the HUD doesn't make it hardcore. And i just played a round of Combat Mission, managed to plant and detonate all 3 bombs in one game, (and confirmed this on the scoreboard) but because i had been killed at the precise moment when two of them went off, it only counted 1 towards the bomb medal and no achievement either. I had high hopes for this game, but at every turn it is a let down, its a boring game online, and cant wait to get majority of the achievements so i can trade the fucker in!

So far I've not been able to enjoy multi player at all because I get shoved into my own fire team (even if there is one open) or with someone who is already 0-23897123681736 when I join. And when I do join a game, all that happens is I get insta-killed constantly by people sitting watching the spawn points in objective modes with nothing I can do about it.

No use for the different breach tactics from what I can tell. Sure its nice to give us the option of using a flexi charge or a tomahawk, but it gets abit same old same old after a while because they have no impact on anything other than the animation.

singleplayer was great i had luck no glitches or bugs so far,multiplayer is so pathetic jesus christ.if danger close wanted to make a bad copy of cod there done well.reasons why?run and gun no tactic like in bf3,small maps got spawnraped a couple of times now,the weapons selection is like a kick in the nuts for example the pointman class 5 larue rifles all semi fire only,you got 12 weapons for one class.what they should fix my opionions 1.bigger maps more terrain maps not urban maps,2.more different weapons not different versions of a weapon for example assault and pointman class(assault rifles):scar-L/H,remington acr,g 36,an 94,a 91.demo class (submachine and shot guns):mp5,ump,pp 19,pp 2000,m 870,m1014.and last but not least this time real map and weapon balancing the aa12 shotgun has a greater reach than the ak 103 wtf.