Another One man army method - BIG SPOILER

Jack_x2yz

Ok for this you have to have taken playboy X's safehouce.

First thing stock up on rockets and body armour. Next go to the internet cafe neer playboy X's safehouce and park a strong car outside next go on http://www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com then hightail it back to the safehouce and head on the roof, stand there killing any police that come on the balcony neer the houce or shoot down the choppers, you should get 6 stars quite quickly, next just hide in the houce for 5 mins... Get the 40G then go to sleep in the game, when you wake up you should no longer be a wanted man!

The way i tried was to go to an island i havnt unlocked yet with a boat and it gives an instant 6 star wanted level, however after escaping it by just outrunning with the boat back to an unlocked island, i didnt get the achievment. I dont know why it didnt work.

I had way more fun just standing in cover in the lower floor of playboy's appartment and killing cops coming through the door until I ran out of ammo :uzi:

Lasted ~15 minutes :D The door just stayed open from all the piled up bodies.

God idea. The way that I got my achievement was by gettin one of my cras onto the railway track after the very beggining training mission. I then just drove around on the railway tracks until I got to the next island and after that I just kept going back and forward on the railway line until I had been wanted for a total of five minuetes. Boring but effective.