HUT Wishlist/Tradelist

Wildmn34

i really dont like the auction app for iphones, etc... too many people troll the damn thing 24/7 and make finding cards very difficult and the asking prices are way too inflatted.

and if any one in here is one of the people who have a Brampton Battalion logo card in the auction and have constintly denied my trade request offering upwards of 10,000 pucks. Just so you know it seems team info cards are now more available in packs and I just bought the card Ive been looking for, and CONTINOUSLY denied trades, for 150 BUY NOW. you should have taken the 10,000 + pucks I was offering when I was

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's crazy how high logo cards and jersey cards are going for. If you want a laugh look at the asking price for the golden tickets. If something paid out 50k pucks why would you pay 100k to have one?

Currently working on the ducks of Anaheim. Need the home purple ducks jersey and the black 3rd jersey (big duck foot logo) I'll edit later with a list of who I need if you help me complete the set I can trade it to you for complete set and the puck bonus.

Ac a.k.a (th3 dude) I'll keep an eye out for the hurricanes you need I'll also ask my buddy if he has any.

Yeah it's crazy how high logo cards and jersey cards are going for. If you want a laugh look at the asking price for the golden tickets. If something paid out 50k pucks why would you pay 100k to have one?

Finall got my two Rouyn Noranda jerseys. Just need to logo now. But, damn some of those prices are just stupid.

Midget, I think I may have one of those Ducks jerseys. I'll check when I get on tonight for you.

Finall got my two Rouyn Noranda jerseys. Just need to logo now. But, damn some of those prices are just stupid.

Midget, I think I may have one of those Ducks jerseys. I'll check when I get on tonight for you.

I just need the Purple mighty ducks jersey now. someone had the 3rd BIN for 100. which kinda of surprises me because I haven't seen to many of them. Maybe time of day?

I am a pietrangelo, Halak, and Nichol away from getting st. Louis. I have a RNH, a spare Oshie, Dipietro (he's good guys, I swear) some a few random NHL 80-82 players, and obviously pucks. I also I have A lemieux card i got while drunk last night (went from wanting to punch my friend for spending my points to having the best celebration ever until the neighbor nearly shot me) but that is going to be sold. 240k and he is yours lol. (justifying the price, all Lemieux are 250+ and my friend sold his for 275 a week or so ago)

On another note, I have a friend, itz epic turtlz, he had a crisis or something, and spend ALLOT of money on packs. Don't ask him about that, but he needs to sell players, so send him message for players you need. Among his 3 Crosby cards he has a Malkin, Letang, Ovechkin, Nash, 3 Eberles, Hall and many more high end players. He has no legends, and won't part with Malkin, but if you need ANY other good players, he probably has it.

And he usually is fair with prices. He gave me a lethonen for free. (I know him, that is why I got the free card, don't expect handouts, just fair prices)

On another note, I have a friend, itz epic turtlz, he had a crisis or something, and spend ALLOT of money on packs. Don't ask him about that, but he needs to sell players, so send him message for players you need. Among his 3 Crosby cards he has a Malkin, Letang, Ovechkin, Nash, 3 Eberles, Hall and many more high end players. He has no legends, and won't part with Malkin, but if you need ANY other good players, he probably has it.

And he usually is fair with prices. He gave me a lethonen for free. (I know him, that is why I got the free card, don't expect handouts, just fair prices)

people like this is why i hate HUT. i guarentee this guy that he is mentioning is garbage at NHL. id bet this guy has spent well over two thousand dollars (real money) buying MS Points to acquire these cards! and these are the same people inflatting all the auction prices. weak!

people like this are not good at NHL13. they only win because they are using all of the best players. weak!

Edited by olfashionkill

people like this is why i hate HUT. i guarentee this guy that he is mentioning is garbage at NHL. id bet this guy has spent well over two thousand dollars (real money) buying MS Points to acquire these cards! and these are the same people inflatting all the auction prices. weak!

people like this are not good at NHL13. they only win because they are using all of the best players. weak!

Real money or not the prices are inflated because people will pay it. patience is key to HUT card hunting.

Yeah. I hate it when people use good players on their team in hockey ultimate team. It Makes me so angry when they play the game right.

Lol jk, i can beat most people, good team or not, so I don't care. And if I can't, No point whining over it, just keep playing so you can earn the pucks so you can go buy the exact same team as him. Because you know you want them too, but sadly your not like me and my friend, rich and having nothing better to spend money on. Although I wouldn't spend what he did on it, he had his reasons which went deeper than wanting good cards on HUT. And either way, he doesn't play randoms online, he plays his friends and offline tourneys.

And inflating auction house prices? Why the hell would you not do that? I don't want to give Away my Lemieux for 25k because I shouldn't inflate auction house prices.

Ps. My friend isnt garbage. And anyway, Most people willing to spend that much are never garbage. I rarely see the OP team being run by an idiot.

I'll keep an eye out for one but I don't have any Carolina players.

are you planning on getting every NHL team? If so I can help with the wild

Florida - 26/26

Detroit - 18/23

Carolina - 22/23

Columbus - 22/27

Calgary - 7/24

My goal is to try and complete every team that is within reason. So I probably wont be able to do Pittsburgh (Crosby, Malkin Fleury), Detroit (Datsyuk, Zetterberg), Tampa (Stamkos, St Louis) and Washington (Ovechkin). I just like to try and get as many done as I can without spending any real $. Last year I managed 8 teams I think but I didn't try nearly as hard as this year.

Do you have a complete Minnesota team? We could swap teams back and forth to get the puck bonus if you do.

Also, the logo for Litvinov is up and ends in like 26 hours (its 2000 pucks) so I am going to try and win that so I can have that team to trade around.

Edited by acdougla17

Florida - 26/26

Detroit - 18/23

Carolina - 22/23

Columbus - 22/27

Calgary - 7/24

My goal is to try and complete every team that is within reason. So I probably wont be able to do Pittsburgh (Crosby, Malkin Fleury), Detroit (Datsyuk, Zetterberg), Tampa (Stamkos, St Louis) and Washington (Ovechkin). I just like to try and get as many done as I can without spending any real $. Last year I managed 8 teams I think but I didn't try nearly as hard as this year.

Do you have a complete Minnesota team? We could swap teams back and forth to get the puck bonus if you do.

Also, the logo for Litvinov is up and ends in like 26 hours (its 2000 pucks) so I am going to try and win that so I can have that team to trade around.

in about 24 hours I will have a complete Minnesota team. Just waiting on the logo auction to finish up. Also checked with my friend who went crazy buying the rare player packs and no luck on cam ward. If you want to set something up where we can swap MN for FL and back again lmk

ok whoever The wolfpack is he/she is a card flipper. fairly good at it too. I don't like it but what can i do.

anyways here is a list of players I need to borrow or have to complete the Ducks of Anaheim and the Houston Aeros

Ducks

Purple Home Jersey

Center

R. Getzlaf

Cogliano

RW

Palmieri

Perry

Ryan

LD

Beauchemin

Fowler

Lydman

Sbisa

Visnovsky

RD

Guemin

G

Hiller

Houston (AHL)

logo

home jersey

Away Jersey reg not 3rd

Center

Rau

McIntyre

Stretch

LW

Foucault

RW

Palmer

Fontain

Mignardi

LD

Bagwell

Olson

Medvac

RD

Fredheim

I would like to keep the players but as of right now just looking to finish the set

Midget,

I have several of the players you're looking for. But, I'd want to keep them. Can certainly borrow them to you. When I get on in a little bit I'll let you know exactly who I have. I know I have Getzlaf and a handful of the Aeros players.

Yeah, the Wolfpack guy can kiss my ass too. lol

That's fine if you want to keep them. just lmk who you have so i can focus on who I would need. Thanks alot. I can send you the team so you can get the puck bonus as well.

ok whoever The wolfpack is he/she is a card flipper. fairly good at it too. I don't like it but what can i do.

anyways here is a list of players I need to borrow or have to complete the Ducks of Anaheim and the Houston Aeros

Ducks

Purple Home Jersey

Center

R. Getzlaf

Cogliano

RW

Palmieri

Perry

Ryan

LD

Beauchemin

Fowler

Lydman

Sbisa

Visnovsky

RD

Guemin

G

Hiller

Houston (AHL)

logo

home jersey

Away Jersey reg not 3rd

Center

Rau

McIntyre

Stretch

LW

Foucault

RW

Palmer

Fontain

Mignardi

LD

Bagwell

Olson

Medvac

RD

Fredheim

I would like to keep the players but as of right now just looking to finish the set

Just looked, looks like we have a lot of the same stuff. I bolded the three I can borrow you. Getzlaf should help you out quite a bit though. Let me know when you need him.

As of right now I have Matt Duchene and don't really use him.I just filled his spot with Patrick Kane. If you want him, let me know what you have to offer. Im looking for any of these players: parise, kesler, zetterberg, either sedin brother or chara.

Edit: I just sold Matt Duchene for 35,000 pucks