Day One purchase?

InfernoFrY

Wonderful, great news!

I will be getting this tonight, but I really can't imagine how the touch screen controls will work... it could have the same problem as Butterfly... most of the screen is usually obscured by your hand! I pray to be wrong!

Tilt Control

I have decided never to purchase a WP7 game on day one anymore. I have had too many issues with games not working (Fruit Ninja, Logic Games) or achievements being glitched/not working (Revolution, Women's Murder Club, More Brain Exercise).

Now I wait and check the forums to see if anyone has had any problems before I buy the game.

Once this one gets the OK I'll be picking it up.

I have decided never to purchase a WP7 game on day one anymore. I have had too many issues with games not working (Fruit Ninja, Logic Games) or achievements being glitched/not working (Revolution, Women's Murder Club, More Brain Exercise).

Now I wait and check the forums to see if anyone has had any problems before I buy the game.

Works fine for me. Other than the controls being a bit wonky.

What problems did you have with Fruit Ninja not working:confused: Also, like Womens Murder Club, you will need to be online with nearly every WP7 game to earn achievements - I learned that by now and never play offline anymore..

How is everyone finding the controls? I downloaded the demo last night (resisted my natural instinct just to buy it!), and am finding the tilt controls a bit frustrating. I am hoping that they will 'click' over time... but Katamari demands precise movement, and I am not convinced so far. Turning is really quite fraught, particularly when trying to do a sharp turn. I keep just missing things by a fraction (or much more!), or hitting things that I don't want to because the curve of the turn was wrong. I am hoping that, with some more practice, you can turn on a sixpence and go exactly where you want to, but I am doubtful at the moment. :( I so much want this to be perfect, as I adore Katamari.