Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone out there still boosting this game? specifically

Join The Midnight Club, Fly The Co-op, Taking It For The Team, Top Of The Food Chain, Top The Midnight Club, and Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

my gt is xIImiseryIIx

how has the boosting been lately? are there still tons of people playing / messing up the boosting sessions?

It looked like people would never stop playing this game since every time i tried to do a race the rooms would instantly fill. I was trying to do it the legit way while trying to get a room of atleast 3 or 4 but that wasnt working out.

I'm seriously considering trying for Wanted again... but I don't have a lot of time each day to boost. I guess I'm looking for someone that could do either an hour or two in the mornings or at night (EST), probably more on weekends, and is willing to help out for a good while (as playing in small chunks like these will probably take at least a month to get 5,000,000, and I probably can't play EVERY day). Or whatever. I don't know. I just want to get this achievement and bury a very dark part of my past.

I need wanted and auf wiedersehen... I can boost wanted by myself, but if you'd like to pair up for that I am down! But I am mostly interested in finding a partner for auf wiedersehen... I am not experienced with the method to do this, but I am a quick learner, and also quick at joining games and kicking people =)... If an experienced partner need this, I only need about 2/3 of the races/gta races... I am online almost daily...

gt: allstarEZ723