Score "325,000" or more on the song "Train Kept a Rollin'

cap10kirk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK maybe it can be done on hard. If you go to leaderboards, the best guy for hard difficulty is 324.5k. Look at his achievements, he doesnt even have a 500 note streak, so if this is legit score, he did not ace and made at least 2 errors. And remember, these leaderboards (in game) are only showing who did best on the song on hard yet has NOT beaten it on expert...

IDK maybe it can be done on hard. If you go to leaderboards, the best guy for hard difficulty is 324.5k. Look at his achievements, he doesnt even have a 500 note streak, so if this is legit score, he did not ace and made at least 2 errors. And remember, these leaderboards (in game) are only showing who did best on the song on hard yet has NOT beaten it on expert...

hmm, maybe it is possible with an FC?

i can almost definitely say that score is a fake...the highest score posted for tkar on hard WITH AN FC is a little over 312k.

http://www.scorehero.com/top_scores.php?group=6&game=12&diff=3

Question: It doesn't state in the achievement that it has to be solo, so would Co-Op possibly work? One of my neighbors and I have been trying to get it for a while, but we're having so much trouble getting (not me, I'm doing halfway decent on hard, he's sucking it up on Medium). Could it be possible to go in with a Hard Bass/Medium Lead, FC the song, score with SP a few times throughout, and then manage to hit 325? It's just a theory, but one I'm curious of...

Question: It doesn't state in the achievement that it has to be solo, so would Co-Op possibly work? One of my neighbors and I have been trying to get it for a while, but we're having so much trouble getting (not me, I'm doing halfway decent on hard, he's sucking it up on Medium). Could it be possible to go in with a Hard Bass/Medium Lead, FC the song, score with SP a few times throughout, and then manage to hit 325? It's just a theory, but one I'm curious of...

no. people have already tried it on coop...it doesnt work.