Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've completed the game and now looking for the gold coins. I've managed to get all bar 45. I checked all the places more than once.

Could their be a place I'm missing? or do you get coins from doing other things?

Thanks!

all gold coins are visible in the map with their icons..

If you havent finished one of each mini-games in tanzaku, each of them gives 15 gold coins..

that was the last one i was missing to get 1000g..

Thanks for that I didn't know you had to complete the mini games in tanzaku aswell.

yeah, its part of the achievements..

just figured it out long time ago when I saw a gold coin icon on top of that mini-game..

Its good to see lots of people are playing online tournament again..!

• 11 months later...

I've heard that The CS2 Sasuke Ninja card is really hard, right after i beat the game i went to it and battled him, i beat him without letting any of my characters die, i only used naruto and he had like... 30% health left when i beat sasuke, he wasnt really that hard, the thing is that he doesnt like attacking much, just jumping and sub/dodging

• 2 months later...
i still cant do snake smash.. its frikkin impossible. i get to around 300-350 then lose all my lives at once. if i carry on it'l turn into controller smash instead

Agree with you, this done my head in! - Quail is right however, keep the +4 going for aslong as possible, think i got to around 250 pts before i lost my +4 but i got back upto the max bonus quickly. I had 6 lives by the time i lost my first one, and was already on near 500 pts. From there i lost them all fairly rapidly but picked up enough single points here and there to make a total of 555.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...