Tomb Raider - Fast XP and Salvage 27,000xp + in 10 mins (Video Inside)

MyRifleIsBroken

Well that achievement is just for simply shooting the explosive out of the air and tons of enemies throw them so there are many opportunities to get it. Only really missable if you have no intention of trying for it

Tough one. Ok, I'm going to leave it as missable, just in case you do miss them. Though you shouldn't if you're following the guide!

OK so i discovered that without being the right level for the weapons to be unlocked you cannot see the attachments for each weapon so nothing i can do about that.

However here are the characters you need to buy

Name - Level - Salvage Cost

Faction - Survivors

Grim - Level 8 - 250

Reyes - Level 16 - 500

Steph - Level 24 - 1000

Victor - Level 32 - 2000

Whitman - Level 40 - 3000

Pilot - Level 48 - 5000

Lara - Level 60 - 10000

Faction - SolarII

Creeper - Level 4 - 250

Father Mathias - Level 12 - 500

Smoker - Level 20 - 1000

Bruiser - Level 28 - 2000

Saboteur - Level 36 - 2500

Soldier - Level 44 - 3000

Archer - Level - 52 - 5000

The General - PRESTIGE 3 - 10000

Thanks for these. I'll edit it all in now! :drunk

Tough one. Ok, I'm going to leave it as missable, just in case you do miss them. Though you shouldn't if you're following the guide!

Don't know how much of the campaign anybody has played yet, is it worth noting the "kill XX with weapon XY" achievements as missable seen as enemys don't respawn, I mean if I ran through the whole game using only the bow then they would be missable.

I wont have the game til monday at the earliest, I'm getting jealous. :(

See I'm stuck in 2 minds about this.

I think I'm going to change them all to missable. Though technically you shouldn't miss them if you follow the guide, some people may not. They may want to play it but just check the roadmap for anything extra before they start.

So maybe its worth noting that they are for those lot. Better be safe than sorry!

the mp achievements in this are just retarded making you have to get to level 60 3X. and i bet they will have a patch for this within a week of launch just to make sure people don't get the mp achievement easy.

i had no intention of playing the mp, but if i can do most of the achievements alone i may just have to do them first so if they do patch it i will at least already have the shit mp achievements.

the mp achievements in this are just retarded making you have to get to level 60 3X. and i bet they will have a patch for this within a week of launch just to make sure people don't get the mp achievement easy.

i had no intention of playing the mp, but if i can do most of the achievements alone i may just have to do them first so if they do patch it i will at least already have the shit mp achievements.

They wont patch it. They gave you XP in private matches deliberately. It was a conscious choice.

Maybe thats why the requirement is SO high, because you can do it private.

Im going to add the video to my guide if you dont mind and get with me in Party Chat and I will tell you the cost of everything. Also for those who didnt check out my update You DO have to get to 58 in the 3rd Prestige to get SHOPAHOLIC. The game does not remember that you bought them earlier.

Also the reason you set it to 20min is because some people wont have it done in 10min and thus would miss out on XP.

Im going to add the video to my guide if you dont mind and get with me in Party Chat and I will tell you the cost of everything. Also for those who didnt check out my update You DO have to get to 58 in the 3rd Prestige to get SHOPAHOLIC. The game does not remember that you bought them earlier.

Also the reason you set it to 20min is because some people wont have it done in 10min and thus would miss out on XP.

Sure dude, your more than welcome to put the video on your thread. you done with it yet?

These are all the achievements I've listed as Missable. I think I'm going to move the guide across over today, so everyone can see how it looks. Hopefully if Rep can post over his SP information, it'll get completed this weekend.

Crab Cakes, Chatterbox, Sharp Shooter, Predator, Equalizer, Widowmaker, Gunslinger, Epic Fumble, Get Over Here!, Opportunist, Down and Dirty, Deadeye & Former Adventurer.

Anymore? These all relate to enemy NPCs...

Edit: Is 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' also missable?

Edited by Nozza

These are all the achievements I've listed as Missable. I think I'm going to move the guide across over today, so everyone can see how it looks. Hopefully if Rep can post over his SP information, it'll get completed this weekend.

Crab Cakes, Chatterbox, Sharp Shooter, Predator, Equalizer, Widowmaker, Gunslinger, Epic Fumble, Get Over Here!, Opportunist, Down and Dirty, Deadeye & Former Adventurer.

Anymore? These all relate to enemy NPCs...

Edit: Is 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' also missable?

Yes Boom goes the dynamite is. If you finish the game and track back in free roam its very unlikely any enemy will have dynamite.

Don't forget the one for talking to the endurance crew until nobody has a Icon above their heads. Should be doing this before leaving on missions and whenever possible.

Also you can back track for everything but just tell them to make sure they get all kills done asap. Especially ziplines

Its not bad all they really have to focus on is the secret ones and remember to hit the guide button and check the rest and stay alert.

You can play on any difficulty and any combat difficulty. For some kills its would be easier with easy combat difficulty as sometimes enemies wont die from a rope pull, etc.

Good Luck to everyone with the Grind. Nozza or Sphinx get with me and I will give you the weapons and salvage needed for upgrades. Most important the total will be around 250,000 if you got that you will be fine. Plus its easy to get salvage.

Do we know if we can kill guys, then die and restart checkpoint to farm kills? Or do kills reset when dead?

Not sure but i doubt it, also if you kill them all it will most likely autosave, there is far more enemies than needed for the kill xxxx with xxxxx weapon though

I'm going to move the guide over soon. I'll have more information from Rep by this evening (6/8 EST)

I'll be sure to check it out. I know everything about SP too as im sitting on 970/1000 right now, Damn MP and missables

Ok, I just moved it across and it seems there is 2 TR forums.

This one and here - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2059&order=desc&page=2

So, I'm going to have to talk to Creech on merging these.

Here the guide anyways - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=423104

Edit: Ok forget that. I seems that the site/pc was having a issue but it's now fixed!

Edited by Nozza

can we jump back and forth from this private method to public matches? or (and i'm thinking red dead redemption) are they separate? in other words, can i start in private, rank up to 30, switch to public, rank from 30 to 32, switch back to private, continue from 32, etc...? this would make the grind a little less painful, ya know, if you could actually play a real game or two.

can we jump back and forth from this private method to public matches? or (and i'm thinking red dead redemption) are they separate? in other words, can i start in private, rank up to 30, switch to public, rank from 30 to 32, switch back to private, continue from 32, etc...? this would make the grind a little less painful, ya know, if you could actually play a real game or two.

Yes you can, only difference is separate leaderboards for public and private