Collection achievements unobtainble?

bluebird819

Has anybody unlocked the 'complete a collection' and 'complete 3 collections' achievements?

I have now completed 3 collections and they achievements will not unlock.

Done all the usual things of reinstalling the game, resetting my phone, etc but still the achievements will not unlock.

I have completed these achievements on the phone, not the surface but still not unlocking.

I contacted Ms support who were as useful as a chocolate t pot and referred me to a FAQ which I had already read and which referred me to support

Edit: I also contacted the Ms bingo Facebook page and saw another person is having issues. I messaged the Facebook page and they messaged back saying they are looking into that and my black screen issue I have found a workaround for

Edited by bluebird819

Loaded up the game on Windows 8 and it automatically unlocked the achievement for one complete collection. Went back to my phone to see if that might shake something loose but the achievement still didn't unlock there.

Also, all the other achievements I've gotten on my phone auto-unlocked on Windows 8 except for the one for calling four bingos together.

I hate bugs.

Loaded up the game on Windows 8 and it automatically unlocked the achievement for one complete collection. Went back to my phone to see if that might shake something loose but the achievement still didn't unlock there.

Also, all the other achievements I've gotten on my phone auto-unlocked on Windows 8 except for the one for calling four bingos together.

I hate bugs.

I had the same issue; I completed a collection while playing on my phone and achievement didn't unlock. When I loaded it up on my tablet, it popped no problem. It still hasn't unlocked on the wp version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...