Before you start play this game

xEndriux

It is a difficult and frustrating game in parts, this is true. I took about 2 weeks off playing it - it annoyed me so much in parts. However it's a fun as hell game to play, and not too complicated when it comes to choosing races & events, modifying your car, the garage - really nice.

For a more serious racing game check out NFS: Shift ;)

yes but it is just to let players know that what is in the guide and in the quick 1000 list is partially true

great post...wish i knew this before i started playing...definitely can't put this game down for long if you plan on going for the 1k. fun game, but I completely agree that the guide is misleading for time necessary to beat the game. most player's are not that advanced to blow threw this game...

Yeah, I remember playing this game a while back and gave up. I think I only got 1 or 2 achievements. I've been going through my old games to try and "finish them off" and this game looks like a pain in the neck. I'll be getting it soon hopefully. Kinda not looking forward to slogging through it if it's gonna be a beast. Ah well.

• 3 months later...

I thought this would be an easy 1000G so hired it. I've just beaten BL number 6 and the game is starting to get intense! I have the Gallardo, almost at max stats, but I'm racing cars that wizz by me. Plus if you crash or hit a civilian vehicle, its hard to get back to the front.

I'm wondering if you raced with a slower car, would the opposition be slower aswell?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now...the guide that some guy made is very misleading. This is not the type of a racing game would go breeze for you...nuh-uh. For some reason, in xbox 360 version is a kind of juiced up/steriod type that put you in so much stress and frustrated to play against blacklist racers and milestones.

In xbox/PS2 version, it's stripped down and more easy than xbox 360. My friend never own an xbox 360 nor play an xbox 360 version of NFS:MW but he had this identical game for PS2. It was easy for him and he basically play that game nearly everyday. Now, he tried to play it on xbox 360...he was super pissed and couldnt pull it off. He couldnt quite understand how that happen. I do believe that the programmers probably tuned it up to make it harder on xbox 360 version than PS2/Xbox version.

Despites of the problems with B.S. and achievement glitches, I do love this game but gave it up after beat Blacklist number 8, I think and the achievement never pop up which force me to start all over again. Not worth it.

I have to agree, it's not a quick 1000. Actually, I've beaten this game twice, once on my old good PS2 when it came out, then on my PC, two or three years ago, so I'm quite familiar with this game.

Now, I've started playing it on my 360 on November 19th, and I'm still on it. I must have played over 20 hours until now, but I do every race, not just the minimum to fulfill the requirements.

I have a couple of races left and Razor to beat, and I'll be done. It's a fun game, but don't expect to finish it quickly.

• 2 months later...

Let me add 1 note that will make your life easier in this game... or at least, less time consuming and frustrating.

If you do a "race" and the cops see you during the race, at the end of the "race" once you cross the finish line and press A to accept the results, the game autosaves. To avoid having to spend several minutes, simply go to the dashboard after the race is over. When you re-load the game, you will notice the race is still marked off as having been won and you won't have to deal w/ the frustration of losing the cops. Allows you to move on quicker.

• 4 months later...

I own both the xbox and 360 version. The secret to this game is performance upgrades. Don't waste money on looks at first. When you beat the black list player , always take the performance upgrade token. After you beat him and go to get parts, get the latest performaance upgrade and the back room performance upgrade.

:uzi::eek:

This game on the Xbox 360 has bugs it hurts (wretchedness the hell)!, the police use armored tanks war (Are almost transformers!), and is so incredibly annoying!:mad:

Further now that "I did one thousand" it never i go throw it! Fact!:woop:

• 1 month later...

I agree not a quick 1000G :eek: but as it was an early game they did not make a great achievement list :confused: - which means this is very easy to get :p.

I admit I just put the game on when I fancy and took my time with it. You will get there, just have it as a game you put on once/twice a week and you will get this done!:woop:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...